VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
I got to ask. I have been downloading this game four times with different links, but every time I play and save and close the game, my load file is gone. Can someone help me? I'm using the WinRAR PC patch 2.5.2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got to ask. I have been downloading this game four times...
If your using the prepatched .7z archives currently in the opening post and WinRAR to extract them shorten the 7z name before, otherwise you might get various errors. And do actually extract the game, if you really have to then zip it back up into a rar afterwards.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone remember the name of the other game this guy worked on? The one with the monster in the forest, which he said he won't work on again.

DKPlayer71

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck in this game in the near start of the game. after I go outside with her and take the usual route for the first time. I end up with her at the restaurant for eating lunch. After Sylvie sit on the table the game won't continue. There is still music in the background but the game freeze.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes