VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can i get h scene and chinesse cg nightmare scene in yandere mode. I did 2000 intimacy
Sylvie's nightmare is during the beginning tutorial section, it should be the extra memory section. With yandere mode on the hysteria memory is split in two, one is the yandere version.

To actually get the modded memory scenes unlocked without using that cheat check the modpack txt file in . Or here, it's old but I think it still has everything you need to know.

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
why do i get blank screen texts and i can't move on to the next text it's like i got a bug the game completely freezes but the animation is still working like the eyes still blinking how to fix this? i have to completely restart the game again to work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why is can´t use a Uncensored mod ??
A partial decensor is part of the translation patch, for a full decensor you'll need to make your own copy.
why do i get blank screen texts...
The game can go weird if you make it go over 1080p. You can also get problems from not extracting the prepatched games in the opening post without shorting the 7z name or using 7Zip. Or try the make your own copy link above.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
So the newest version is 4 beta while the most complete version for English player is 3.0.22,what's new of 4 beta compared to 3.0.22?Can someone give me a pointer?
I also wanna know where I would have some chances to get a full decensor and mods if not here,like site or something,google didnt do much help.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Redrawn Sylvie and widescreen game window mostly, lots of small tweaks and their usual code changes. Think there were few clothes for the new Sylvie in 4β not sure about the newer version, but it apparently continues the art update.
apart from it,do you know what the most popular teachingfeeling-related site or something like this is?
In case for anyone who wanna where it is,this is the 4chan's thread of Sylvie:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes