VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

fartutti-beans

Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 182808
Touch her chest or kiss until her horny and then the action button will appear (in the morning in my case)
Thanks man, really helped with the completion.
Just a recap for my case, got her super drunk and (by touching) horny, then ended the night early. She then goads you into doing it before sleeping but decline. In the morning, I had to touch her again to make her horny. I guess she'll say something new then the option appears same as posted by Rei@@. Proceeding then unlocks that last scene.

Again thanks, Rei@@, please note though that this worked for me with the unpatched version. Doing the same thing with the adapted latest ENG patch (grateful for the translation, przemo10371) causes it to be stuck when denying her goading part, at "Why...Master", and won't proceed. You can use the skip button to get past this, but unlike the unpatched game, the button (押し倒す / Push Down) to proceed with the new scene does not appear in the morning even after getting her horny again.

Well, that's what happened to mine anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rei@@

barfyman362

Sep 2, 2017
so confused how to play this game, i only have 3 options and they do the same thing every time i click them, then she dies after a few days

it doesn't help the guide is in a different language -_-

Blackrose48

Jun 19, 2018
You are on windows, correct? And you've checked to make sure you have the right patch version? Have you tried to move a save from 1.9 to 2.3? I can't say I can help you much past this. Maybe some screenshots would help.

You need to get her horny (feed her pink flower tea or just poke her breasts for a while) then drunk. After you've reached maximum horniness and drunkness, just keep passing time and at the end of the night you'll get the h scene. Though with the current 2.4b version there's a bug where it won't unlock the first part of the scene. We'll have 2.4 patch up and running soon enough though, so don't worry too much about that.

It's literally on the page before. Please look around on the forums or use google before spamming the forum.
What would you like for screenshots im sorry i suck at computers, and no, im not converting any save files from previous versions. i download from the link on page one then the translator kun English patch and then the aforementioned problems occur.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
so confused how to play this game, i only have 3 options and they do the same thing every time i click them, then she dies after a few days

Be nice, no raping, Lots of head pats.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

Plenty of headpats, but NO molesting, just be nice to her. to get past the first 14 days you need to.... give her the same food as you, give her lots (and lots) of headpats, when you get the option to go out, take her with you, in the clothes shop buy her the outfit, tell her she looks cute, in the cafe buy her pancakes...she loves them and by association will love you, and then more headpats, (if you've been gentle she wont't have brain-damage from the headpatting ) :) so when she gets sick you can nurse her back to health and enjoy the fun after... hope this helps you. But remember Never molest her, she is an innocent child who needs your love and protection.

Last edited:
Reactions: pelikannadruhou2

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
You can molest you just can't push her down and rape her though otherwise you get locked into t he bad ending.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
You can molest you just can't push her down and rape her though otherwise you get locked into t he bad ending.
Maybe you can, but considering you are supposed to be nice/kind/loving to her, (I'd hardly consider molesting her as being nice/kind or loving) why would you want to, personally in the 4-5 playthroughs I've done of this game, I never once chose that path... but as they say... to each their own.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
What would you like for screenshots im sorry i suck at computers, and no, im not converting any save files from previous versions. i download from the link on page one then the translator kun English patch and then the aforementioned problems occur.
You can use the snipping tool that comes with windows (I think) and just use it to show parts where you get the error. We're going to be getting 2.4 translation patch soon anyway so if nothing works then at least you'll have that soon.

Blackrose48

Jun 19, 2018
You can use the snipping tool that comes with windows (I think) and just use it to show parts where you get the error. We're going to be getting 2.4 translation patch soon anyway so if nothing works then at least you'll have that soon.
alright maybe ill just wait for that because i just went through and played up to the point that i got the first "glitch" in the cafe with the untranslated version and it did the same thing.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Is there platonic route already in this game? I remember trying to finish it off in purely platonic way while ago, and game just didn't progress... I guess author is convinced that debauching your adopted daughter is only reasonable way of behaving :D

Reactions: trocolloo

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Is there platonic route already in this game? I remember trying to finish it off in purely platonic way while ago, and game just didn't progress... I guess author is convinced that debauching your adopted daughter is only reasonable way of behaving :D
Regrettably, no.... but you can keep it down to a bare minimum by just completing the memories and then plying her with copious amounts of blue flower tea. :)

naze ikiteiru

Aug 10, 2018
Thanks man, really helped with the completion.
Just a recap for my case, got her super drunk and (by touching) horny, then ended the night early. She then goads you into doing it before sleeping but decline. In the morning, I had to touch her again to make her horny. I guess she'll say something new then the option appears same as posted by Rei@@. Proceeding then unlocks that last scene.

Again thanks, Rei@@, please note though that this worked for me with the unpatched version. Doing the same thing with the adapted latest ENG patch (grateful for the translation, przemo10371) causes it to be stuck when denying her goading part, at "Why...Master", and won't proceed. You can use the skip button to get past this, but unlike the unpatched game, the button (押し倒す / Push Down) to proceed with the new scene does not appear in the morning even after getting her horny again.

Well, that's what happened to mine anyway.
It doesn't work for me, help haha

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
I keep getting an error message that says "destination path too long" so i can't even extract the game completely, so i can't play it. any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes