VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Yokr

Apr 3, 2019
help: i can't do anything when to bed with her (finger,gentle) nothing happen ? the scene like just load again

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
guys help she keeps dying because fever how can i give her food and how can i leave my house
The game will tell you when you can go out, same with the food, Then after the fist time you can go out whenever you want, and take Sylvie back to the cafe or bring her back a treat. It's a little old but there is a walkthough in the op (or ).

Basically be nice, give here some simple chores and buy her clothes also lot's of head patting (pancakes are important). No molesting or going out alone until after she's been ill.

Reactions: waruikuroi

patate

Jul 26, 2017
Pardon me if i'm wrong but wasn't it possible in an older version (i'm talking 1.something a year or two ago) to go out with Sylvie when she was exhibitionist mode?

U

User_1362989

Is there any anal in the game? I've played through some of the game, but haven't played through all of it. Am I missing something or is it just not there?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes