VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
The modded game in the opening post is a 7z so try using 7Zip. It's the program I use and every time I've download the game to test it out it's extracted fine. Just tried the nopy link again and no problems.

Or get the unmodded game as that's just a zip, and install a transfix (also zips) yourself. There's transfixes from either przemo or tfpatchguy in their MEGA folders linked in the opening post.
I tried again and it extracted with no errors (the modded done) but now its just a black screen
Does this mean I have to DL transfixes from main page still? I thought it came with it already

Edit: Wow it was bcuz I wasn't using 7zip lol
Small program n might b better than what I was using

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried again and it extracted with no errors (the modded done) but now its just a black screen...
The download in the opening post labeled as modded already has the modded version of transfix patch installed, you could try to install it yourself to fix the black screen though. Easier link to it here.

Not sure if it matters with Tyrano, but you could try shorting the folder name and maybe having it on the C: drive.

I should have refreshed the page, but glad it's working.

belovingly

Jan 29, 2020
hey guys, thanks for uploading the game and mods!
i was just wondering how the mods work? i saw them posted in the thread, and i'm assuming the xray, lustier/platonic, dialogue skip etc in the settings options are from the mods, but could anyone explain to me the rest of them?
also i managed to unlock all the scenes in the main gallery, but i was wondering if there was anything left to do? i heard there's a yandere function at 2k+ lust plus and i'm curious if there are other small eastereggs left

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i was just wondering how the mods work? i saw them posted in the thread, and i'm assuming the xray, lustier/platonic, dialogue skip etc in the settings options are from the mods...
No those are all from the original game. The mods included in the modded transfix are all listed back here, and there's more info on the larger ones like the yandere mod that have requirements here.

Once you have all the scenes and clothes unlocked that's about it.

mubarek

Mar 10, 2019
Hey Everyone.

Couple days ago i accidentaly lost a partition on my pc. And Nearly lost all of my files. But i recovered the files without any loss.

But whenever i tried the open the game it gets stuck on black screen. The app name is saying "Loading TyranoScript" And nothing happens. The game is in same drive with same drive letter. I dont get whats wrong.

The things i tried are :
- Clearing the files in Appdata folders.
- Reinstalling game to another place.
- Try to find Folders named TyranoScript but only ones i could find are the folder in Appdata and Game location ones.

But they didnt do anything.

Could someone help me ? I was so close to opening all the content in the game.

Thanks for everything.
-F

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Both times I downloaded a copy it's only in Japanese. I tried modded and unmodded, both from Mega. Where's the English version?

Apr 10, 2018
Just to be sure, the modded version has 'other stuff'. By other stuff, does this include the Yandere mod people keep mentioning?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just to be sure, the modded version has 'other stuff'. By other stuff, does this include the Yandere mod people keep mentioning?
Yes the modded version in the opening post has the modded transfix already installed, with the mods. Other than that there's also a separate voice mod back here that recently got made.

Reactions: Hai Kazuma-desu

Deost

Jul 29, 2018
Sylvie's arms and legs are missing in the closet and in some H-scenes. How do I fix this issue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sylvie's arms and legs are missing in the closet and in some H-scenes. How do I fix this issue?
Sylvie's body for the closet looks like it's one piece so that's a little weird. If you downloaded the modded game from the opening post extract it with 7Zip if you didn't, or get the unmodded one and the transfix here as those are just zips.

Seems decompressing a .7z without 7Zip can sometimes cause problems.

There's tfpatchguy's MEGA folder linked in the opening post, that has an alternative version of the patch if want to try it with the unpatched game.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
which part of this game are "animated" ?
any h-sccenes animated ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...any h-sccenes animated ?
The tag is a bit misleading, Sylvie's face is the most animated part of the game really. Although there is a special version of your first time with Sylvie that appears in the memories gallery, that's fully animated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Already tried it :/. Thanks for the reply.
For a newly download (modded) game there's the .7z problem from above. If you use a different program try extracting the game with 7Zip, or get the unpatched game from the opening post and install one of the patches yourself as those are just zips.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes