VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Fucking hell, Sylvie keeps dying on me. I did everything right and she still dies. Treat her nice, got her new clothes and even compliment it, gave her pancake. I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!
Edit: My dumbass finally figure it out. No need to reply your answer and feel free to clown on me for not figuring out for a while.
I think almost everyone got it wrong at the first time.
At my first, I thiought: Hey, I'm a doc, so I need to check if her health is okay, but the only thing I could do in this direction was 'lewd'... Well, at least I tried...
And after playing 3.X I lost her once...

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Beautiful game. Last time i was played this game like 5 years ago.
So forgive me if anyone ask before but does the game has a ending now. Since i saw the completed tag i thought i should check out.

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
This is hands down one of the best hentai games I've played, my only nitpick is that there's no real "good" ending

Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone know if the game has secret textbox commands like some earlier unmodded versions. Such as "gimmethescenes" for example, which would, obvious enough, unlock all the sex scenes. The text file in the unmodded version came with the game inside the folder.

My intentions are to have couple different save files. One where i build up her trust and do everything "by the book" slowly and methodically. The other is to experiment with the sex scenes and clothing.

Also, the rest of the commands in the earlier game/unmodded were as follows. If anyone want to try and figure commands out in this new and modded version, hats off to ya.

"cheats" - will print a list of cheats
"gimmetheflowers" - 500 flowers
"gimmethedrugs" - 100 drugs
"gimmethelove" - 9999 intimacy
"gimmethelewds" - 9999 lust
"gimmethesenses" - sensitivity to 5000
"banishthesuccubus" - sensitivity and lust to 0
"gimmetheclothes" - unlocks all the clothes

Reactions: cerdako

cerdako

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the game has secret textbox commands like some earlier unmodded versions. Such as "gimmethescenes" for example, which would, obvious enough, unlock all the sex scenes. The text file in the unmodded version came with the game inside the folder.

My intentions are to have couple different save files. One where i build up her trust and do everything "by the book" slowly and methodically. The other is to experiment with the sex scenes and clothing.

Also, the rest of the commands in the earlier game/unmodded were as follows. If anyone want to try and figure commands out in this new and modded version, hats off to ya.

"cheats" - will print a list of cheats
"gimmetheflowers" - 500 flowers
"gimmethedrugs" - 100 drugs
"gimmethelove" - 9999 intimacy
"gimmethelewds" - 9999 lust
"gimmethesenses" - sensitivity to 5000
"banishthesuccubus" - sensitivity and lust to 0
"gimmetheclothes" - unlocks all the clothes
You can always edit the savefile with a text editor, search for "love", "lust", "flowers", etc and change their value corresponding to your needs.

CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
does the modded version already have the mods in it or do I download that separately if so how I would really appreciate the help.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes