VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
The with mod version has the extra mods, without just the translation. For a version with more look here.
Thanks for the reply, so let me understand the molested version already has mods (which if Its not to much to ask) but I could download more, how would I do that. Would I need to download from tfpatchguy or prezmo then just stick it in the folder Or do I need to delete anthing to make it work.

CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
I took all the steps for 3.0.22 modded got the game to work plays fine but after some time the game would just freeze. I was just thinking it might be the for_mac at the top even through I have a windows computer but I can't a find a windows data folder to replace for_mac. Would that be the problem or does anyone else have any ideas what's wrong.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was just thinking it might be the for_mac at the top...
That shouldn't be it, it's some kind of Mac patch and doesn't do anything unless you install it. Delete it if you want.

Not sure about any freezing from time spent playing. But in general some PCs just don't seem to like Tyrano, and with 2.5.2 the game didn't like going over 1080p. If the game is in a lot of folders try moving it out of some. Don't skip too fast.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what's with these errors I always get them then my game freezes...
Don't think there's been any reports of those types of error messages, and I can't trigger it. Sounds like it's having some issue with kissing, to try avoid redownloading and patching again here's the file it seems to have a problem with. It goes here...

Game folder\resources\app\data\scenario\TF\H

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me with this?
There's a guide for 3.0.22 here, and the already unpacked and updated game ready for the translation etc. Also how to manually install things if auto fails, not seen that (particular if) error or one like it during it patching.

The usual issue with 3.0+ (without the 3.0 32Bit executable) is file location.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes