VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Elv1201

Apr 12, 2022
I installed ver 3.0.22 i got white screen but the music play, anyone can help? (i've done installed fix_TF.tpatch)

Viskaya

Aug 28, 2017
Could someone explain a bit how this game works? What advances it and gets you new options, i always seem to get stuck. And in-game instructions is not translated so i don't know what i do wrong. And i've read several pages in this forum without finding information, so please if someone could just give a few pointers what triggers new events.

I got a suspicion that you should dress Sylvie in different clothes, gonna try that now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
What's the difference between molested and unmolested?
if you mean the options at the vary beginning if you molest her when the point comes where she gets real sick she goes to live on a happy farm where she can laugh and play.

if you don't and talk and headpat her enough she dosn't go live on a farm

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
I remembered there's a small mod that replaces headpat hands with your peens. It's was bundled with "Stuff4Sylvie" file. Can't find it anywhere, please help.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
*Sees completed tag*

Me after playing it once again for nostalgia: Thats a fucking lie.
well...it's a pretty nice and rather long game with some cool shit in it, it's not as bare bones as some others around here, and even sylvie got a redraw not long ago if I know right...so yea

Trent990

Jun 17, 2018
Hey everyone. I need help.. I love the game but something is pissing me off up to no end. I can't keep her from dying despite trying multiple times. I got up to 105 affection points and she STILL keeps dying. I bought her pancakes, bought her clothes, patted her head like a fucking headpattingphile. What am I doing wrong? :(

I figured it out. There are two "gauges", one for friendship and one for trust. I've been building up zilch trust but friendship instead by only patting her head nonstop. I was "self-locking myself" into the bad ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
According to Ray (and now the prefix) you should think of the released game as complete, and updates as extras.
I know, but it would be nice if it had an ending of some kind, although the modding community will most def add one at some point. calling this game *completed* right now, it feels a bit wrong imo, but i won't rant about it not having an ending, this is the best game anyone could play on this site, myself included, and i'll enjoy it whether it has one or not (y)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes