VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Hashryam

Nov 7, 2021
There's platonic mode if you don't want to have that kind of relationship with Sylvie. But on its own that would mean none of the sexy clothes from her lust stat unlocking, and most of the content is sex scenes.

If you get a copy of the game with (which that apk used) there are cheats built-in to that will let you unlock everything, using just the say bar after it appears.
Yeah I was just curious to see if there's such a thing

har1236

Mar 29, 2019
great story, but i can't wait!!, so:
- save editor
- put "TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav"
- ctrl F and search for love and lust check your current amount to not write the move and lust values in the wrong place after quit the game
- max them to 999
- download the modified save and put it where it was (i reccomend you to keep your old save just to avoid any risk)
- start the game with any of your save (reccomend your first save (for me it was the first))
- enjoy ;)

Reactions: jojo_hent

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I have an issue running this game on my pc.
I got the same copy installed on my pc and laptop and it refuses to open on my pc but works fine on the laptop. The version of the game is the same since i copied it and tested the same version on both machines.
It starts a process that i can see in the task manager and then does nothing more, no window, no pop-up, no anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update:I got it to work.
Not sure which of the 2 things fixed it but i installed 7zip, and microsoft visual c++ and it's working now without any issues!

Last edited:

bilybilybob

Mar 24, 2018
How's the changelog looking from version 2 to version 3 and 4? I only played version 2.
Is there a way to cure her scars now? Or at least a time forward option of a few years?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How's the changelog looking from version 2 to version 3 and 4? I only played version 2.
There's no time skip. I wouldn't think scars will be officially removed, they are one of the developers things. From some early art it's possible Sylvie might have been initially intended to be much worse off than she is.

Ray has been overhauling and tweaking things for a long time, depending on the version you played there maybe be a new scene (not counting the Ferrum one). More new content has been added with 3.0.22 mods than updates really.

zimmerman59

Jun 29, 2021
Weird... does anybody has a problesm with the 'To Bed' scenes?

wh.PNG
When I click it, it doesn't show the selection on Actions, it's just... empty.

EDIT: nevermind then, now come the other question, how do I raise Lust?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...did the second update at least add new stuff to the game?
There's apparently a new lick command I missed in the note. More redrawn art to match the new style and you can skip the beginning part of the game. Reworking of how Sylvie climaxes, along with dialogue progressing.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Is the name change option broken or am i trying to do it too early?
She says she will reefer to me as the new name, but then continues to call me Master.
We are at the point in the game where shes completely relaxed, but theres not been any lewd stuff yet.

Edit: Nevermind, it took a few days to kick in, hehe. Works now.

CrashCoop9

Sep 19, 2021
when you go into the games folder
Teaching feelings > resources > app > data > bgimage > TF > H
does it show the images like this because I get errors that popup which takes me to this folder. I thought this might be why all my other image folders show her but in this one she's invisible. if this is the problem how do I fix it.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes