VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is it possible to perform cunnilingus as of version 3.0.22?

Edit: Also are there any poses during gameplay other than the base sitting down, legs folded, hands on lap pose?

Second Edit: Are you fucking kidding me? A million outfit options but the only positions are missionary and a half ass reverse cowgirl where she is sitting in your lap? That's fucking lame.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i unlock going out alone at night
Night is the last two sections of the clock, if your aiming for the night shop Sylvie needs one hundred and twenty lust.
So i download the last version with mod but nothing appears
Only will clearly tell you it's installed, asking about one when you start and having the menu. If you got the modded game currently in the opening post check the spoiler here for what in there and how they work.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Ik when it is lol this is a game ive played plenty before its just been years and rn im in day 200 and i cant go out alone at night still ...only with the dearie

(I tried quoting the nivlce blue knight dude who responded to me but f95 forum use on my phone isnt the same as it was on my laptop)

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
It worked...i thought i had gotten to 120 i must've been off by a few cuz ik i hit 110...anyway one more question is there a third option in the headpat menu?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The save button should be there as soon as you get to the main screen, in the same (ish) place with the 2.5 or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a older one it could in the menu down the bottom with the dialogue box, like in the very old opening post...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure why it wouldn't be, and can only suggest downloading and extracting the game again. Maybe this one.

The Hitman

Aug 12, 2018
What is the latest version released now ?
I'm kinda confused, i saw somewhere that Version 4? is released but all i can find is Version 2.

Anyone can elaborate for me ?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes