VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
help!

i finished the part where she offers herself to me but then i'm stuck.

after i finished the "to bed", she's in a "calm" mood so i can't do lewd acts with her or else her lust decreases. But think about it, if i won't do lewd acts with her, her lust will decrease. So i'm stuck in a never-ending loop. I can't gather in the forest cuz idk why.

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
You can change that so her lust dosnt decrease. I'm not sure what's even the point of it going down since you need it to always increase to unlock all variations of the H scenes. Also so is that what the calm mood does? Cuz iv been trying to figure out what that did, I assumed it gave you a intimacy increase when you performed actions that increased intimacy.

turtleman111

Jul 21, 2020
my game has started freezing when trying to select options to perform, not allowing me to close the game without task manager. restarting pc didn't fix it, any ideas as to what might have gone wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your having weird issues with the 2.5.2 game in the opening post you could try making a , if you having issues with that there's their Electron port that can be installed. Or their 3.0.22, but a save from 2.5.2 can't be moved over to that.

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
May somebody help, maybe i'm stuped but i stuck, intimacy is 127 and 33 days, all i can do pet girl, feed in restaurant and buy clothes and talk with her, what i'm doing wrong? Its so annoying to do same thing 30 days in a row, pet, feed, talk

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
May somebody help, maybe i'm stuped but i stuck, intimacy is 127 and 33 days...
A bit after Sylvie recovers she should offer you sex, that starts up the lust counter and its events. If you say no to trigger it you should have something like a to bed button...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that doesn't happen (that screenshot is about forty days in) you might for some reason be in platonic mode.

Edit - Copy and paste error.

Last edited:

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
A bit after Sylvie recovers she should offer you sex, that starts up the lust counter and its events. If you say no to trigger it you should have something like a to bed button...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that doesn't happen (that screenshot is about forty days in) you might for some reason be in platonic mode.

Edit - Copy and paste error.
thanks but can i heal her wounds or she will be whole game injured?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks but can i heal her wounds or she will be whole game injured?
You can't heal her, again it's the kind developers thing. Early images of Sylvie have her much worse off, someone did post a image here but I doubt you want to see it.

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
You can't heal her, again it's the kind developers thing. Early images of Sylvie have her much worse off, someone did post a image here but I doubt you want to see it.
I got it thank for explaning, sry what i writed same questing different themes, i thought its same game and massage just not appeared

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Still baffling to me that there is only 2 interactive scenes when the game has been worked on for this long :cautious:
i believe that drawing other poses would require UI rework of sorts, worse still is the two other ladies unable to be bedded, i thought i could motorboat aurelia by refusing my slave but nah...

• Sad
Reactions: Tinkerr

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
when the game first starts it gives you a bar from 0 - 5 for your relationship set up.
0 = you won't touch her at all more like a parent or a guardian to her.
5 = endless intimacy and lust will not go down.
picking anything between them changes the reactions. you can modify this in the options and settings menu if i'm not mistaken.
i know that but is there someone who unlocked all h-scene or even made progress with h-setting in 1?

edit: now that i think about it, there's that "wine" option and maybe i can gather in the forest if she's not in a calm mood. i'll try that first.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes