VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to transfer save files from 2.5 to 2.5.2? Im using the apk ver. and I can't update the game.
I think it's a feature of the ports from Himiko-S, but otherwise saves are in a protected place. The latest Himiko-S port is here, you can (if you don't mind someone else's) use any 3.0 save but the one here is taken from the port.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Why do i always get the sad end? after i get her clothes and stuff she gets a fever and dies. How do i prevent this because the walkthrough it had doesnt do a good job explaining shit very much.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the walkthrough it had doesnt do a good job explaining shit very much.
The in the opening post should still be good for 2.5.2, but when it says clothes though it means just the new dress. Too much time spent out will mean not enough head pats, and one dose of pancakes is a necessity.

If your playing 3.0.22 you have to talk as well as head pat.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is the unfortunate gal a victim of sexual abuse as well as the physical abuse?
I wouldn't want to consider her as 'used goods', as obnoxious as that sounds.

Jul 20, 2022
I found this game in a YouTube video, you know, the classic review videos with a gameplay in the background to fill up, with the eroic scenes censored (Obviously) and after downloading this game and coming to this thread, I can see the fandom of this game is pretty big. Also, you can find fanarts in Google, looks like the game is really estimated. Thanks for this incredible upload, probably writing a review within the next days, it's hard to keep my mouth shut about this game.

EkoKyoto

Sep 15, 2020
Fucking hell, Sylvie keeps dying on me. I did everything right and she still dies. Treat her nice, got her new clothes and even compliment it, gave her pancake. I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!
Edit: My dumbass finally figure it out. No need to reply your answer and feel free to clown on me for not figuring out for a while.

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Decided to check this out once more after a long time. From what I know, the game is already completed before and here as well.

I want to know if this game is still getting updated. I may have played another version back then that wasn't 2.5.2 and more like 3.3.0+. Probably untranslated or maybe some kind of mod but I just want to be sure I'm not hallucinating the versions back then.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes