VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I have a version of 3.0.22 installed with English tl, but I can't remember when I installed it months ago if it was the unmolested or molested version, is there a way to tell from the menu?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a version of 3.0.22 installed with English tl, but...
Molested and unmolested are just names made up by the uploader for the modded and unmodded 2.5.2 from przemo. If you made a copy of 3.0.22 with tfpatchguy's things months ago then it's outdated now, so you probably want to reinstall them. And maybe grab the custom clothes.

You can check the mod menu to see if mod pack things like yandere mode are there, or look for the image files.

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Molested and unmolested are just names made up by the uploader for the modded and unmodded 2.5.2 from przemo. If you made a copy of 3.0.22 with tfpatchguy's things months ago then it's outdated now, so you probably want to reinstall them. And maybe grab the custom clothes.

You can check the mod menu to see if mod pack things like yandere mode are there, or look for the image files.
How do I check the mod menu?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The cog (in game setting) menu, there's screenshots in that linked post. As long as it is tfpatchguy's translation patch.
Awesome. Thanks for the guide, man. One final question, I downloaded the modpack info, and it seems a bunch of mods are missing from my mod config menu like the date mod, bath time mod, roleplay mod, more clickable stuff, more memories, and extra stuff to say to Sylvie. Are these still installed on my game because of the modpack, but just don't have any configurations in the mod config menu? Or do I have to install them individually? Edit: Also custom clothes, do I install that one seperate from the modpack as well? Edit 2: Also what the fuck is the Chinese CG for the Nightmares scene? Lmao. Is it John Cena Bing Chilling?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

temppart02

Sep 10, 2022
I'm curious, what's the difference between the molested (modded) version on the first post, and a vanilla version that has all five patches over in tfpatch's mega applied? (aside from the translation differences of course)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are these still installed on my game because of the modpack, but just don't have any configurations in the mod config menu...
Yes those don't use the menu but are in the modpack. Custom clothes is it's own thing install it last. Translation, modpack then the clothes. The nightmare CG for is when Sylvie first wants to sleep in your bed.
I'm curious, what's the difference between...
The game currently in the opening post has przemo's patch, That MEGA is tfpatchguy's. There's been years more done to tfpatchguy's things, like fixes and additions. Especially more additions with their .

Don't mix things for different game versions, or przemo and tfpatchguy... Oh and tfpatchguy got the full decensor.

• Red Heart

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Yes those don't use the menu but are in the modpack. Custom clothes is it's own thing install it last. Translation, modpack then the clothes. The nightmare CG for is when Sylvie first wants to sleep in your bed.

The game currently in the opening post has przemo's patch, That MEGA is tfpatchguy's. There's been years more done to tfpatchguy's things, like fixes and additions. Especially more additions with their .

Don't mix things for different game versions, or przemo and tfpatchguy... Oh and tfpatchguy got the full decensor.
Under freq: in lewd nicknames, which of the four represent each? Which one of the buttons is to randomize them? And what does "calling out when you're about to climax" referring to? The lewd words, or just announcing when you're/Sylvie going to cum?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Under freq: in lewd nicknames, which of the four represent each...
No idea about most of that I'm afraid, not really touched it especially with this version. Calling out is supposed to make Sylvie announce she's cumming I think that one I did try out a while ago.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
No idea about most of that I'm afraid, not really touched it especially with this version. Calling out is supposed to make Sylvie announce she's cumming I think that one I did try out a while ago.
If only I knew Japanese I'd be able to tell which symbols mean randomized lmao. I'll do some playtesting after work and come report after (Edit: I'm an idiot, I can just ask a Japanese friend)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes