VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so which version is the best?
3.X is the newer version, it might work a bit smother with the updated engine. Game wise there isn't that much new.
...Also what's all these mods and supports and whatnot?
Ignore most of it different game versions and mod makers aren't really compatible. Instructions for 3.0.22, you just have to install the translation and if you want them the mod and clothes packs. The game can (probably) do most of the work.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I have just decided to return to this game. Is it finished and what is this unmolested without mod and this molested with mod thing?

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
I have just decided to return to this game. Is it finished and what is this unmolested without mod and this molested with mod thing?
It's just a play on words. Unmolested is just game with translation ("untouched" by mods). Molested is game with translation plus mods("touched" by mods). Or you can get the og japenese game from przemo's mega. Then add translation and mods from tfpatchguy's mega(has a lil more stuff). But If you go for opening post download don't mix with tfpatchguy's stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluexRexy

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
It's just a play on words. Unmolested is just game with translation ("untouched" by mods). Molested is game with translation plus mods("touched" by mods). Or you can get the og japenese game from przemo's mega. Then add translation and mods from tfpatchguy's mega(has a lil more stuff). But If you go for opening post download don't mix with tfpatchguy's stuff.
I taught so thanks friend.

Kaimono

Nov 14, 2022
Got any idea about how I can actually save my progress in the game? Whenever I exit and come back to the game my progress is just gone all the time.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Such a wonderful game, is there any chance the dev will reopen the game and continue it? I hope so.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Got any idea about how I can actually save my progress in the game? Whenever I exit and come back to the game my progress is just gone all the time.
there should be a button that says save when you're in the game, like there is in the screenshot. Then just click on a box and your progress should be saved

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Such a wonderful game, is there any chance the dev will reopen the game and continue it? I hope so.
Again they didn't stop. There's going to be a another update to the (untranslated) beta before the end of the year apparently, and it was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Block you and then he gonna cry... :KEK:
You get blocked easier - just try to follow him on Twitter. Thats what I did, just got blocked. And my Twitter-Account did not share anything of his art before.

This Dev is just really, really sensitive. (Really, most people see Fanarts as a big compliment, as long as they are credited)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You get blocked easier - just try to follow him on Twitter. Thats what I did, just got blocked. And my Twitter-Account did not share anything of his art before.

This Dev is just really, really sensitive. (Really, most people see Fanarts as a big compliment, as long as they are credited)
The dev is just a sussy baka... :KEK:

Reactions: Braffel42
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes