VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So is Courtship dream finished?
Don't think so, the only useful links are in the opening post. But Rays twitter is locked down, the Pixiv rarely gets news posts. They no longer use DiviantArt and I have no idea (other that patches and FAQs) what's on Tumblr.

It sounded like Ray would work on Lonely Only then Courtship Dream after TF 3.0, but that didn't seem to happen. For some reason their twitter is currently Noxia themed.

Oh and the opening post has the VNDB link, it a new game appears it should get listed there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ILoveWorkout

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
I see the game is still getting updates so it's not finished even though it has the completed tag? Played it a few years ago so I wanted to look if it was finished.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for clearing it up.
Now 4.0.6 is not fully translated so I should go for the 3.0.22 or there is an 4.0.1 version or something like that?
3.0.22 is the one you want, that is the latest complete translation, complete meaning as finished as the translator is going to make it on that version of the game just in case there is a stray untranslated line somewhere that got missed.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ILoveWorkout

Jun 9, 2021
Don't think so, the only useful links are in the opening post. But Rays twitter is locked down, the Pixiv rarely gets news posts. They no longer use DiviantArt and I have no idea (other that patches and FAQs) what's on Tumblr.

It sounded like Ray would work on Lonely Only then Courtship Dream after TF 3.0, but that didn't seem to happen. For some reason their twitter is currently Noxia themed.

Oh and the opening post has the VNDB link, it a new game appears it should get listed there.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Xandle

May 18, 2020
Patch version 4.0.6 is only available for download form MEGA? do you have another download link other than MEGA?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Patch version 4.0.6 is only available for download form MEGA....
As far as I know tfpatchguy only has the MEGA folder. Here's the current one, but if you can't use MEGA for some reason to keep the patch updated (although this time updates are so far infrequent) you might want to play 3.0.22 instead...

4.0.6 WIP translation patch 2.5.23 - or

Edit - Added Anon, make extra sure your adblocker is work when you use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xandle

Sausu

Aug 18, 2022
So the game IS still in development after all this time, I'm grateful to know that ^^, I'm more used to projects getting abandoned.
I'll excitedly wait for the translation of 4.0.6, good luck to the entire team!

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes