VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And one last thing, can saves be transferred over from previous version to v3...
No saves can't be moved between the X.0.0 versions. If you want some new stuff without starting again, or cheating there's the 2.5.2 stuff linked for lamonnan there. The save is in the folder with the exe, the bigger sav file.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone have a card or file for a dress up game like koikatsu or whatever those are?
Just search card repositories like or the games card Booru for Sylvie, there's for whichever of the Illusion game you want. With it's more anime style Koikatu! is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For more modded in Sylvie's there's a desktop mascot, if I didn't add her she's linked above that. Or Shinobu.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So question can someone explain me so on first playthrough i choose to be the villian, then she die so now that's happen i'm on a new save been nice to her she still die from stress after past +10 day and beens buy her cloth. So i'm think the game history is not let me pass since i already got the first dead ending. ps i'm playing unoffical version i belive

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Another question can i use the horny drugs to boost her lusts, im trying to unlock the 3rd kitchen sense, the 2nd,3rd of the forest, the oral as well. currently her lust is 333.

Reactions: Hong02

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to fix the drastic lag when chatting/patting her?
Don't mess with the resolution, the game as it is doesn't like anything more than 1080 at most. Maybe don't have the game too deep in folders with a long file address, avoid skipping or just clicking too fast too.

If those aren't the cause you could try building a new game with , it's a bit more polished. And if it's still acting up it there's their Electron conversion. If you don't mind starting again there's the 3.0.22 game.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes