VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Any idea if thats available in english somewhere?
The game released on the 19th of this month, so I don't think there is any effort to translate it. Feels a little off topic to post about it too much, but I hope someone does. Though the content is similar.
Dude I cannot tell if you're joking or not. Half of this post is denying that there's anything sexual about this game and the other half contradicts that.
It's jokes about the content of the game. Headpat simulator directly links to this game. Headpats in other games are likely referencing this game. Headpat mentions anywhere on the internet possibly are from people who played this game. You can give a nod by using the man of culture meme or even reference the meme with text. Teaching Feeling's headpats has influenced H games till this day. It's become a standard in trainer H games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In anime everything romance related is super lewd and embarrassing, hand holding being the bare minimum but is far too lewd, thus it is deemed degenerate. The gap moe is that holding hands is the height of wholesome. Look up and see what is deemed socially acceptable to do in public in Japan in may shock you, if you're not aware of the degenerate handholding memes. I'm not an expert on the matter, but it's fun to learn.

There is a running joke about Teaching Feeling being an headpats simulator, very wholesome at face value. If you really want to, you can keep it at that, but everyone knows you didn't. You know what you did and it likely started out as headpats and handholding. You degenerate. That's a joke, that's the joke. You could be like that anon from the 4chan posts in my last post in this thread. For him it was all just a misunderstanding, a mistake. Another memey joke about Teaching Feeling.

That was tough to get out, and I hope I was able to related some of the culture about this game, Japan, and H games in general to you. It's a fun subject to learn about, and you should. It'll help you connect to other fans and deepen your understanding. It's easy to take for granted that everyone knows about these old concepts about Otaku culture interconnected with Teaching Feeling. Not that this game is old, as it just got an update, it's just not new either.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Are the buttons during the sex minigame supposed to be in Japanese with tfguys lastest patch from his mega applied?
I skimmed the last 6 pages and nobody mentions anything like that, so wondering if i messed it up somehow.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
How "animated" is this game currently? I saw some good animations from this but they are all fan made and not in the game.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
lustier setting still takes like a few weeks to proc unless you crank it to max, at which point you still have to cycle a few days i believe? (i haven't tested it cuz that's not my cup of tea)
beyond that, the higher settings didn't exist until like 2.5, and the really high settings in 3.0, there's a lot of people who started with or have only played the old versions where the settings has "platonic" and "not"
also i'm legitimately here waiting for event and clothing updates, sue me.

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
3.0.22 is probably the one you want, but there are some menu parts still not translated. It's in the opening post.

Change logs and descriptions linked to a few posts above or here.

That's what I notict, is there a way to understand what those menu parts mean? anyone have a screenshot painted over at least, I can't copy and paste the words myself because they're pictures

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i correctly install the 3.0.22 version of the game?
The link in the opening post is ready to go, like it says it's with everything. There has been a small update to the translation patch, no idea what it did but if you want to update it check the more info link or go straight here.

MineBorn

May 2, 2023
The link in the opening post is ready to go, like it says it's with everything. There has been a small update to the translation patch, no idea what it did but if you want to update it check the more info link or go straight here.
Thank you, i thought i had to go through the whole procedure because i am still missing the say bar, and when i tried to download the cheats i got a message that said the patch isn't supported

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you, i thought i had to go through the whole procedure because i am still missing the say bar...
The say bar takes a while to appear, the cheats are built into this 3.0.22 patch. There might be readme files included. The only separate cheat mod here is for 2.5.2 and from przemo not tfpatchguy, you don't want to mix things like that.

Reactions: MineBorn
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes