VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so i have 2.5.2 how would know if i have the latest version ... cause the 4.06 thing is screwing me up ... the downloaded folder date i have is 6-22-2020 :unsure:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok so i have 2.5.2 how would know if i have the latest version...
4.0.6 is the latest version of the game, but it's translation patch is a early work in progress. 3.0.22 is the latest with a almost completed translation, decensor and mods. Change log stuff linked directly above.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
4.0.6 is the latest version of the game, but it's translation patch is a early work in progress. 3.0.22 is the latest with a almost completed translation, decensor and mods. Change log stuff linked directly above.
thanks i downloaded 4.0.6 .. pre-patched ... is all those clothes and stuff in it .. do you know ? :unsure:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thanks i downloaded 4.0.6 .. pre-patched ... is all those clothes and stuff in it .. do you know ?
4.0.6 only has the WIP translation right now, nothing else. Custom clothes were completely removed from the base game with 3.0, but have been put back into 3.0.22 as a mod. For now 3.0.22 is the version you want for things like that.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
jeeezzz .. they must have changed Sylvie's trust gain for the MC ... she keeps dying on me .... constant headpats and pancakes ..dead .... hmmmm
any ideas how to get her not to die so easily ?
helpppppp ...... :LOL:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
well I mean what would be a better version
4.0 does have some interesting new features. But it also has a few things cut out and the different Sylvie art, which could be good or bad depending on your option. Also there's only the WIP translation so I would say play 3.0.22 for now.

Lollylover

Apr 6, 2021
jeeezzz .. they must have changed Sylvie's trust gain for the MC ... she keeps dying on me .... constant headpats and pancakes ..dead .... hmmmm
any ideas how to get her not to die so easily ?
helpppppp ...... :LOL:
well, simplifying it, you need to have both trust status and the other one above 40, then comes the pancakes part and "if" you want you can also take her to eat cake, after that just choose the first option, the two are:
"take care of her carefully"
"tell her to rest"
after that have a healthy daily life with our dear Sylvie!<3
(P.s. This only works if you "DON'T" molest her)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well, simplifying it, you need to have both trust status and the other one above 40, then comes the pancakes part and "if" you want you can also take her to eat cake, after that just choose the first option, the two are:
"take care of her carefully"
"tell her to rest"
after that have a healthy daily life with our dear Sylvie!<3
(P.s. This only works if you "DON'T" molest her)
yeah TBK helped me out with advice ... which i used ... and now Sylvie loves me :love:

thanks again TBK (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
i don't know how many versions there are i remember i had one where i had quite a few sylvie sounds even in sex, or thanking, the doctor had a dialogue as well as ferrum and even a cg video. does anybody have the full save of version 4 with all the scenes already

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does anybody have the full save of version 4 with all the scenes already
4.0 has a quick start feature. 3.0.22 has a voice mod installed, don't think it affects the doctor or Ferrum though. It also has a animated version of Sylvie's first time scene. 4.0.6 only has a WIP translation right now, no mods like those.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes