VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TY have they added any new outfits in the moded version???
This 3.0.22 should have the custom clothes pack installed. But I don't think they don't work for all occasions, I couldn't dress Sylvie in a sukumizu for bath time unfortunately.
hopefully last question how do you full screen??? (3.0.22)
F11, may cause issues if that takes it over 1080.

Reactions: cutoffshoe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeWithASlaveTeachingFeeling-4.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks - For the reminder - I needed to do that a long time ago!!!

TheBlueKnight
Kept this game alive (From a F95 POV) - and deserves all the Love, Headpats and Pancakes that Sylvie needs ;-)

Thanks again TheBlueKnight (y)

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks - For the reminder - I needed to do that a long time ago!!!

TheBlueKnight
Kept this game alive (From a F95 POV) - and deserves all the Love, Headpats and Pancakes that Sylvie needs ;-)

Thanks again TheBlueKnight (y)
Facts, bro is always going in, you love to see it. As someone who has a lot of irl work that I can never keep up with the info myself, it saves a lot of hassle.

God bless ya TheBlueKnight, lad.

Dec 18, 2022
Thanks for the help TheBlueKnight!! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

The executable is TeachingFeeling.exe, the file you double click to start the game. There is a screenshot of how to install a patch here. It is 3.0.22 not 4.0.6, but you do exactly the same thing.

A couple more questions tho... 1. So from what I sort of understand, there is still no uncensored (and EN translation as well?) patch for 4.0.6 and the mods (including cheats?) aren't compatible or aren't still in 4.0.6? And 2. Is there a folder or shared file of all progresses or scenes unlocked? Too tired to grind from the start :WutFace:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So from what I sort of understand...
Ray fiddles with code all the time so old patches and thing won't work right, even more so with the newer ones as the UI and art has been changed. The 3.0.22 patch was mostly the 2.5.2 one ported over, 4.0.6 is I think from scratch. When you start a 4.0.6 game there is an new set of options so you can unlock everything.

EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022
Hey there, does anyone know if their is an additional step or prep work to running version 3.0.22 on a linux machine?, iv applied the electron patch but the game still will not launch

Last edited:

fatalis122

Mar 16, 2022
Hey everyone , i don't think i ever spoke in the forum , i want to thank everyone who helps with the project since this game is something i really like.
Since i have some free time i wanted to try and translate the game ( not with the patch , i mean helping with translation ) is there a guide to follow , or do i just need to translate all the images in the various folders?

If it's more complicated i don't think i can helpbut i'm curious on how the game is being translated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Since i have some free time i wanted to try and translate the game...
If you want to help with the WIP 4.0.6 patch you'd probably have to ask to tfpatchguy. They , they do have a account here but haven't been seen for two years. Looks like maybe free time and presentation is the thing that's slowing it though.
...iv applied the electron patch but the game still will not launch
Crappy answers, but as you haven't got better ones. The few times I made a Windows Election version of 2.5.2 I usually put the games data folder in the wrong place. If you used the already patched 3.0.22 from here maybe start it from scratch, the unpatched 3.0 is in przemo's MEGA folder the 3.0.22 update patch is there too or in tfpatchguy's.

Edit - Oh and (again with Windows and no 32Bit executable) the 3.0+ games are more file address sensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: EWeapon
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes