VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022
If you want to help with the WIP 4.0.6 patch you'd probably have to ask to tfpatchguy. They , they do have a account here but haven't been seen for two years. Looks like maybe free time and presentation is the thing that's slowing it though.

Crappy answers, but as you haven't got better ones. The few times I made a Windows Election version of 2.5.2 I usually put the games data folder in the wrong place. If you used the already patched 3.0.22 from here maybe start it from scratch, the unpatched 3.0 is in przemo's MEGA folder the 3.0.22 update patch is there too or in tfpatchguy's.

Edit - Oh and (again with Windows and no 32Bit executable) the 3.0+ games are more file address sensitive.
No dice, Thanks for trying to help tho.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

RayHammer

Sep 16, 2019
Hello folks, I recently got 4.0.6 and it runs without a hitch on Linux (English patched, running on self-built 8.0 version of Wine with x64), and I do have a few questions

- The game runs a little slow during any food-related scene, is there a way to fix this?
- What are the love and lust thresholds for buying new clothes? I got ~1500 love and 600+ lust and I bought the entire stock, but I saw somewhere in the guide that the game also has an apron, but the night shop is still empty, so I want to know how to get more clothes if possible

EWeapon

Dec 17, 2022
Hello folks, I recently got 4.0.6 and it runs without a hitch on Linux (English patched, running on self-built 8.0 version of Wine with x64), and I do have a few questions

- The game runs a little slow during any food-related scene, is there a way to fix this?
- What are the love and lust thresholds for buying new clothes? I got ~1500 love and 600+ lust and I bought the entire stock, but I saw somewhere in the guide that the game also has an apron, but the night shop is still empty, so I want to know how to get more clothes if possible

Hello friend, would you be willing to write up a step by step on how you got the game to run?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What are the love and lust thresholds for buying new clothes?
You probably have the stats for all the clothes, there isn't that much in the night shop. The apron was one of the things cut from 4.0, for more clothes and smother play I would say currently 3.0.22 was the version you should have got instead.

Reactions: Twistty

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is the translation patch for the latest version being currently worked on to keep up with the official updates or is it in hold atm?
If nothing else it would be good to have the translated UI textures at the very least.
Also, has the dev shared any roadmap or what he wants to do with the project ultimately? Would be nice to have an actual conclusion to the VN instead being endless.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the translation patch for the latest version being currently worked on to keep up with the official updates...
The WIP translation patch is for 4.0.6, which is the latest version. The last update to the translation patch was less than a week ago, but tfpatchguy has said they don't have a lot of time to work on it. See the 4Chan post linked above.

There's likely no road map. Most news is on their twitter that we can't get to, occasionally there'll be news a post on pixiv but it's mostly art. Links to those in the opening post.

Reactions: pr83

mbsparrow12

Nov 28, 2020
so when it coems to mods do i do the same thing you do with tranlation and just drop it in and if so is there anywhere specfic

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so when it coems to mods do i do the same thing you do with tranlation and just drop it in and if so is there anywhere specfic
If mods exist they're installed to 3.0.22, there are none around for the 4.0.6 version. You don't really want to mix versions or makers. But yes mods are installed manually or with 3.0+ automatically like the translation patch.

RayHammer

Sep 16, 2019
Hello friend, would you be willing to write up a step by step on how you got the game to run?
Well, I may not be able to exactly re-trace the steps I took to run it, since they may not work on your system, but if you can provide at least the name of the OS you're running I may be able to help you as much as I can

I'm a new user, so I can't post links in my messages yet, but if you're running Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora or mac OS, you can just get the download instructions from the official WineHQ website to get it from your package manager.

I'm using Arch Linux, however, and the version that was supplied in pacman didn't work properly for me, so I built it from source myself. Instructions on that can be found on the same WineHQ site's wiki, page "Building Wine". Do not forget to check out chapter 4, "Shared WoW64", to build a version that can run x64 applications as well.

When you have Wine and you have created your prefix, you may also need Winetricks script, which is pretty easy to find. I don't remember which utilities did I install, but among them was definitely Japanese font support, I can only tell you that much.

However, since the game is made in NodeJS and is running in a glorified web browser, you may try running it natively by installing NW.js. Although from what I understand 4.0.6 has been packaged differently and the game folder doesn't contain necessary files to make it a one-step process (seems to be missing a Manifest file or smth), so I can't help you there

High Marshal

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, I played 2.1.1 a while back and now I saw that there is a new version. I have tried to "upgrade" my save file to 2.5.2 like the first page says but when I try the game freezes and I have to close it with the task manager. If I try to port it directly to the 3.0.22 version (after renaming it otherwise it doesn't even register) Sylvie's lines show but the save file says NO DATA. I'm a bit stumped, any advice would be very appreciated. I have also attached my save file to this message if it might help.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes