VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
Hi again
I've was playing with .ks files and tried to move scenes from Xiluwei's Mating Plan to version 3.0.22.
To some degree I managed to do it but it's not 1 to 1 and probably not all features are moved but the scenes themselves work.
I moved the balcony scene, sex with Nephy and 2 scenes with Aurelia.
How to trigger the scenes:
Balcony -
Sylvie must wear only sleeveless dress without underwear, scene should pop up the next day (actually it's the same scene as in the kitchen only changed because I didn't know how to move it from Chinese mod).
Aurelia - Intymacy>=500
1- Go out with Sylvie to the store and touch Aurelia's breasts.
2- Go out to the store alone at night and just press the “Milk Aurelia” button.
Nephy - Having a love potion (Aurelia 2)
Go with Sylvie to the cafe and press the button “Feed Nephy”.
If you download it, you can write if everything works.
Installation - move TF_fix.tpatch to the main folder where the .exe and saves are, start the game and click apply patch (Make a backup of at least the game save in case).
hey uh how to increase Intymacy fast because i want to see yandere mod but it need 2000 Intymacy.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
the general atmosphere looks like its seated between 1700 and somewhere in the lower 1800s
The furniture and buildings seem too simple and modern for the 1700s. The communist occupation led to most people in Central Europe being unable to afford expensive oak furniture, which resulted in styles like those in this painting. Narrow walls, minimal ornamentation, plywood, and faux-wood veneers became common. The houses also lack ornate moldings, and the fountain in the town square looks quite contemporary.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes