VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Vust0k

Aug 8, 2021
So, I want to try the game, but why are there so many versions? I have to play all of them or just one? And if I need to play just one version, which one would it be?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
So, I want to try the game, but why are there so many versions? I have to play all of them or just one? And if I need to play just one version, which one would it be?
Just one version. Version 3 is the most "complete" at the moment, as it's translation is finished and it comes with all the mods. Version 4 is the latest version, but is still being translated and some mods don't work for it.

Reactions: Eromo and Vust0k

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
anyone know where I can get the last prepatched 1.x.x version of the game?
and what was changed in 2.x.x and 3.x.x and 4.x.x versions to require a number increase?
Im new to all this

Vust0k

Aug 8, 2021
Just one version. Version 3 is the most "complete" at the moment, as it's translation is finished and it comes with all the mods. Version 4 is the latest version, but is still being translated and some mods don't work for it.
So I have to install just the 3.0.22 right? And just to clear my mind, why are there multiple versions and not just one?

Black_Gold_Saw_

Jun 30, 2019
Holy crap, I remember playing this game in high school, and when I finally remembered the name, I expected to maybe find a couple dead threads about it from years ago, at best. Can't believe it not only still exists in this capacity, but is still going

Elsjms

Jan 5, 2024
So I have to install just the 3.0.22 right? And just to clear my mind, why are there multiple versions and not just one?
If u want the complete translated version.. with few added scene download the 3.0.22 mod version.. there are also the same version without mod ..
The older versions are also translated.. (not really sure) but some scenes and interactions are not present compare to the 3.0.22 version...

Reactions: Vust0k
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes