VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Make Sylvie hornier and don't fuck her.

You should also pick up her nurse outfit and have her work for you for another couple scenes if you haven't already.

SaltyMech

Feb 7, 2020
do you know if the mods will be ported over when the translation patch is done? because I love the mods, but I also love the small changes in 4.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The (very) WIP translation patch is in , and can be installed or updated like the 3.0.22...
Put the 4.0.6 patch (TF_fix.tpatch) in with the exe you start the game with, or manually do it as shown in the 3.0.22 post.
Edit - 4.0.6 is now in the opening post, and in case anyone has come here from the link there the patch is still a very early version. None of the performance and quality of life tweaks that built up with the previous ones. No full decensor, not all of the dialogue is translated or...
No mods have been converted over and no cut for time things added back in. Like other updates old saves can't be moved over, but 4.0 does have a new quick start feature. When starting a new game you can skip the intro, and if you want unlock things like clothes the memories...
For things it won't do some of the old cheats are in the 4.0.6 patch. Check that MEGA above for updates, but tfpatchguy said they didn't have much free time and it hasn't had one for a while.

---NEW STUFF NOT IN THE OPENING POSTS PRE-PATCHED DOWNLOAD---

LegionMP has now translated what looks like most of the buttons, get them here or on GDrive a bit below. This is now packaged as .tpatch so the game can automatically install it like tfpatchguys. Or you can stick to the old fashioned way...

The has had a few small updates again... But as of the latest post edit not for a while, and no communication (previously occasionally made on 4Chan ) I've seen.

To use both I would take the game from the opening post, install the UI patch then update...

As it also gets asked a lot 3.0 change log, and description. 4.0 change log and description. Personally I would still pick 3.0.22 over 4.0.6 for the modpack and the translation patches decensor, performance tweaks etc. Also a Android port of the (pre 31/12/2023 patch) 4.0.6, and the 3.0.22 version.

The game and again the closet is getting a update (probably) towards the end of 2024, adding...
Fixed the 4.0 changelog link to one that's still around, but may not be easy on the eyes.

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
So there is no complete patch for version TeachingFeeling_v4.0.6? I bought the game a few months back off dlsite and it hasn't seen a update since 2023.

I got a patch to work but its not complete. only the dialogue when there is talking is in English the rest is in Chinese or Japanese?

I really wish the dev did a translated English version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So there is no complete patch for version TeachingFeeling_v4.0.6?
Check the post quoted just above, linked in the opening post under 4.0.6 or here. There is no complete translation, but from your screenshots your missing some. The game itself might get a update soon...

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Question
Has anyone who installed my mod here experienced a bug after +- 5 visits to the park with disappearing buttons and getting stuck in the park?
Edit
I think I have fixed the problem, those who had this mod should download and install it again.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes