VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Did I understand the current situation correctly?
v4 - Translated, but not completely. There are no mods for it. The decensor is missing.
v3 - The link in the topic header includes a full translation, a full decensor, some mods.

I'm a newbie and I'm terribly lazy to read tons of pages for answers, someone above could not find answers to their questions, reading dozens of pages.

MrFeverfish

Apr 3, 2022
Nice mod, you need to pack the data folder in zip format and rename it to TF_fix.tpatch, it should now work.
And I made buttons for you if you want. View attachment 4091362
Awesome. Those look so much better than what I had. The little knowledge I have about image editing didn't help making those, so thank you for them. I'll update my post with a link to a version that includes those, in an auto-patchable package, with credits to you!

Reactions: LegionMP

MrFeverfish

Apr 3, 2022
Did I understand the current situation correctly?
v4 - Translated, but not completely. There are no mods for it. The decensor is missing.
v3 - The link in the topic header includes a full translation, a full decensor, some mods.

I'm a newbie and I'm terribly lazy to read tons of pages for answers, someone above could not find answers to their questions, reading dozens of pages.
You are correct. v4 is underdeveloped in comparison to v3, not helped by the fact it is still being worked on. If you want to find a version to get into, v3 "with everything version" here is the way to go. It adds some cut-for-time content, custom clothing, a voice mod, cheats, decensor, and more.

v4 has a quick start feature, much more in depth clothing color system, and an updated art style, but is censored and has alot of stuff cut out. Don't feel bad about starting from an older version, the new one will take some time and v3 has a well developed mod selection

Check the "more info" link from the front page for more info on the mods themselves and how to install if you don't have the already modded one

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
You are correct. v4 is underdeveloped in comparison to v3, not helped by the fact it is still being worked on. If you want to find a version to get into, v3 "with everything version" here is the way to go. It adds some cut-for-time content, custom clothing, a voice mod, cheats, decensor, and more.

v4 has a quick start feature, much more in depth clothing color system, and an updated art style, but is censored and has alot of stuff cut out. Don't feel bad about starting from an older version, the new one will take some time and v3 has a well developed mod selection

Check the "more info" link from the front page for more info on the mods themselves and how to install if you don't have the already modded one
A comprehensive answer, thank you.

Sir Catboo

May 31, 2018
How do i get the mods for this game? I keep seeing people mention a help folder with them, but I can't find it anywhere in the files, nor a separate download for it on here. I specifically want to play with the yandere mod, but am open to trying other ones too. Anyways, I've been searching for them for a while now and while I see many people talking about playing with them, I just can't find where to actually get them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty and Lerd0

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
the day shop hasnt showed up for me when going out since day 10. im on day 23, Her intimacy is 142, and ive gone out and vistied the town 6 times. Am i doing something wrong or am i soft locked?

Sailbailfail

Sep 7, 2024
Hey i downloaded version 3.0.22 All from the guide page and when i enter the "How To" section in the game its all untranslated

Kkrieg

Oct 22, 2017
So in latest update started new game&got bad ending no matter what i did. Apparently "trust" in the translation is not exactly what it called in the walkthrhough, and love doesn't appear before the event at all, instead there's friendship. I think you supposed to talk to and pat her head in about the same amounts (in failed runs patted head too much, got "not enough trust" hint). This what the status looked like in succesful run right after the sickness
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy headpats y'all.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes