VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Shira-Yuki

Jul 26, 2023
Hello. Forgive me if this has been brought up before or if this doesn't go here (it's my first post) but I'm playing on Android and no matter the version I play it just doesn't have sound, the rest runs fine.
Any idea of why is this happening? And what can I do to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Could you summarise please? I don't have an account on Tumblr and don't really want to make one just to read one thing
The game is still in development as far as i know, but it has been in development since i have been a little kid. also he likes to complain about his foreign audiences a lot.

Jul 24, 2021
a about the link to Discord, I had to disable and remove link because some were entering and only made Spam, I will compile a new version with a valid link, and about the 3.0.22 I will also upload an updated one, I will upload 2 apk for both versions, both for the 3. 0.22, and for 4.0.6, one will be the totally clean version without any patch (ie the japanese version), and the other the version with the translation patch, and mods, both will have the option to apply patches.

although to install the new versions that I will upload you will have to uninstall the previous one, this is because I formatted my hard drive, and I forgot to make a backup copy of the signature that I used to compile my apk, so I made a new signature, but it does not match the signature of the old version, it will not allow to install it, if you do not uninstall the previous version first.
Do you have the link for the discord now?

Lowkeycreep

Dec 26, 2023
Hey y'all I'm new to F95zone! So I don't really know how this chat works. How do I download the earliest version of teaching feelings with mods on Android?

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Is there an uncensored patch for v4.0.6?
Or please tell me how to cancel the English translation.
You can swap decensored images from v3.0.22, they have a different dimension so you have to edit them because they will be stretched in the game.
As for the translation
Buttons- there are no original copies in the files so you have to either buy the game (then you don't have to do the rest), translate it yourself or find it somewhere.
Dialogues- I checked and you need to clear : \resources\app\data\others\translate\assets\RJ162718.json file
Open this file and delete all the text so that the file is empty, just don't delete the file itself because the game won't start.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes