VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes
Jul 24, 2021
a about the link to Discord, I had to disable and remove link because some were entering and only made Spam, I will compile a new version with a valid link, and about the 3.0.22 I will also upload an updated one, I will upload 2 apk for both versions, both for the 3. 0.22, and for 4.0.6, one will be the totally clean version without any patch (ie the japanese version), and the other the version with the translation patch, and mods, both will have the option to apply patches.

although to install the new versions that I will upload you will have to uninstall the previous one, this is because I formatted my hard drive, and I forgot to make a backup copy of the signature that I used to compile my apk, so I made a new signature, but it does not match the signature of the old version, it will not allow to install it, if you do not uninstall the previous version first.
Do you have the link for the discord now?

Lowkeycreep

Dec 26, 2023
Hey y'all I'm new to F95zone! So I don't really know how this chat works. How do I download the earliest version of teaching feelings with mods on Android?

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Is there an uncensored patch for v4.0.6?
Or please tell me how to cancel the English translation.
You can swap decensored images from v3.0.22, they have a different dimension so you have to edit them because they will be stretched in the game.
As for the translation
Buttons- there are no original copies in the files so you have to either buy the game (then you don't have to do the rest), translate it yourself or find it somewhere.
Dialogues- I checked and you need to clear : \resources\app\data\others\translate\assets\RJ162718.json file
Open this file and delete all the text so that the file is empty, just don't delete the file itself because the game won't start.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this real?
There's no wedding (yet maybe) event in the game. That image is always Labelled as a fan edit, like the one of Sylvie running off with Ferrum. Their screenshots seem to have been collected at random, and there's no way that's a official site with a official Android version like they claim.

Sylvie merch for the anniversary , and if any one is interested in Cause Curse there is a beta version linked in the previous Pixiv post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...cuz aint no way we are dating a Cthulhu are we?
Maybe, although Rays last attempt never that got far in the actual game. The demo might be a preview of Teaching Feelings new (new) closet UI, as the one added in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and BT-22

MrFeverfish

Apr 3, 2022
I made a mod that adds anal content to 3.0.22. Most but not all scenes are available, and not all of it looks good, but I thought someone might get a kick out of it. THIS DOES NOT ADD NEW SCENES.

Any time you penetrate Sylvie, you get a pop-up to choose which hole you wanted. It also features a sensitivity tracker like the rest of Sylvie's body.

The sensitivity tracker is wonky when not starting a new game, and it is set to some astronomical number when you add the variable to an existing save, but does not otherwise affect the game as I made a fail-safe for such numbers. You can use the cheat mod to directly affect the variable by typing "eval f.h_a=somenumber" into the "say" box at the bottom in the menu without parenthesis.

Please back up your save and resources/app/data/scenario folder just in case!

WHAT IS DONE:
First time
Both missionary & cowgirl on "to bed" (fingering & sex)
Nurse
Missionary (drunk or push down)
Kitchen
Forest (from behind & front)
"Longing" and "Can't Wait" (sexless 1 & 2)
All the respective CG modes for the above

WHAT IS NOT DONE:
"Hysteria" (sexless 3)
Rape/Roleplay
Any other modded scenes
X-Ray cut-ins

Haven't modded or posted before, so any problems, let me know

Install:
I could not get the auto patch to work with me, so manually unzip and place files into resources/app/data folder. Auto patch now available! Put the TF_fix.tpatch into your Teaching Feeling root directory (where your executable is), then use "apply patch" in the game's main menu. Backup your resources/app/data/scenario folder if you want to go back!

Compatibility:
This is built upon the mods already installed in the pre-patched "with everything version", so it should work if you have that installed. Not compatible with the china mod posted some time ago by LegionMP, as they both overwrite the same scenario files, but compatibility can be made.

EDIT

Thanks to LegionMP for explaining how to make an auto patching package, as well as remaking a few assets to look more inline with the game's design. Link is updated to reflect this version now!

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where can i download mods for the game and how to patch them?
There's information and instructions about 3.0.22 and 4.06 linked under the opening posts downloads, with a section at the end about what the games there are missing. If it is mods for 4.0.6 you want there are none, but there is some additional translation.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

Changes:

• Ttfpatchguy Patch Updated 12/29/2021
  • In this patch, the errors that some did not load the images, or the game crashed, etc., were corrected.
  • In this update these errors are corrected, which were presented in Android 11 a +
  • Changes In the Android port, a dialog box was added, which will be shown when there is an error if one appears please upload the image with that error, example:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* These errors are only examples and do not exist

Downloads:

• With Mods:
  • No Mods:
Is there an updated version for your APK?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes