4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Hello all. I am new to this game and I like it very much. One question I have though. It is tagged as 'animated' and yet I am not seeing any animation in any of the scenes. Am I missing an option to turn it on or something?

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Hello all. I am new to this game and I like it very much. One question I have though. It is tagged as 'animated' and yet I am not seeing any animation in any of the scenes. Am I missing an option to turn it on or something?
nevermind...just found a post from last month saying the animations don't start til later in the game. Sorry to bother.

Reactions: Blayo

blubbablub

Mar 20, 2019
You dont need to copy paste anything just start up 0.60 and your save should be there as the save files are stored in your system drive under Appdata/Roaming/Renpy. So short version just download and play no need to copy paste anything
I do thank you sir.

edward seth

Sep 30, 2017
Mary's mother should be banged... after she comes to stay at MC's apartment, and catches MC bating in the shower...talks to MC that its ok...and then comes to his bedroom...afterwards mary's mother..asks MC if his boss is reliable or not. if MC says his..boss is.. she goes to him.. if not.. she gets to stay at MC's place.. eventually finding out he's bangin both her n mary.. but has to decide.. who he keeps.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Mary's mother should be banged... after she comes to stay at MC's apartment, and catches MC bating in the shower...talks to MC that its ok...and then comes to his bedroom...afterwards mary's mother..asks MC if his boss is reliable or not. if MC says his..boss is.. she goes to him.. if not.. she gets to stay at MC's place.. eventually finding out he's bangin both her n mary.. but has to decide.. who he keeps.
John is not the MC's boss, he's a client of the MC and his friend, it even says this ingame

D

Deleted member 1299911

I really liked this one, it's a nice story and i'm looking forward 2 the next update. The MC seem's a little weak but it doesn't take away from the story at all and it's a wellcoming change from all the wincest i'v been playing over the recent month's.

Reactions: Dalish and Namco15

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Apr 7 at 12:06pm

Unlocked
Progress update
Hi

We've started work on the next update, of course.
We are making pretty good progress so far. It should be one of our largest updates.
Like I said before, we're pretty close to finishing up Mary. Just a few updates away.

Best regards
Likesblondes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary
Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary Just Mary

Just Mary

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
I just thought of an interesting idea, maybe it's been done before, IDK.

What if you had a way to customize the character(s)? Viewers could thereby make the characters look how they wanted. I'm thinking of how you can do this in the xbox game "Rock Band" or others- detail down to the types of eyebrow color and shape.

Even if you cannot make this available in-game, you could charge a fee to customize.
Just a thought.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just thought of an interesting idea, maybe it's been done before, IDK.

What if you had a way to customize the character(s)? Viewers could thereby make the characters look how they wanted. I'm thinking of how you can do this in the xbox game "Rock Band" or others- detail down to the types of eyebrow color and shape.

Even if you cannot make this available in-game, you could charge a fee to customize.
Just a thought.
My Strange Sis got that option, but GCS used drawings, not DAZ3 models. Tbh, I don't know if any adult game with 3d models have that.

Reactions: bsg9000

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Tbh, I don't know if any adult game with 3d models have that.
From a logistical stand point, it would have to be with an engine like Unity/Unreal or another game engine that has character models generated in real-time, as opposed to pre-rendered CGI. The images would bloat the game size incredibly otherwise.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That post was made on Monday last week, next weekend would be the end of the month weekend (27th/28th). Not this weekend, which would've been "This Weekend".

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes