4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Thanks guys, i had everything right but just one stupid action i didint roll back "hand on the ass" at the prom dance and that fucked up thoe whole thing but with the walktrough i rerolled from the beginning and i got to the white sand and now we are waiting for the next parts :)
Gotta say i love this game and Mary, she is like the best fantasy for young girl to love you and only you too bad it almost never happens in real life and i think thats why its so cool :D

Reactions: Blayo

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I can imagine reasons like different tastes, sexual health, insecurity or jealousy why some man wouldn't like to have a threesome with his girlfriend and other girl. (Well okay, actually I have some problems figuring out how that is possible, but I'm open-minded enough to accept the possibility.) But how that makes anyone a whore if everyone wants it, nobody cheats and nobody gets paid? That I can't figure out. Welcome to the 21st century.
Not everyone has the same Morale belief set. Welcome to humanity.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
does this game have a good animation or just 2-3 images in the sex scene?
Doing long animations would require a dedicated machine or two we don't make ICSTOR Money to build those. We know how to build them but budget constraints. Heck, I don't have the money to fix or update my 1 machine now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Heck, I don't have the money to fix or update my 1 machine now.
Feel your pain here.
PC parts price inflation has been ridiculous this year, and DDR4 RAM alone has only dropped a small amount in the last couple of months. Worst of it is, I don't even look toward high-end prices... It honestly might make me cry.

Reactions: gamersglory

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Feel your pain here.
PC parts price inflation has been ridiculous this year, and DDR4 RAM alone has only dropped a small amount in the last couple of months. Worst of it is, I don't even look toward high-end prices... It honestly might make me cry.
Between memory price fixing and Nvidia being the only GPU's for Rendering. The only good thing price wise I did was the switch to Ryzen 2 years ago

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Wow! What a great story!

It's the first one of these games I have played where fooling around on the main love interest didn't even tempt to me.

Kudos to the the whole team!

Instantly joined the $10 per month club.

Just awesome!
Thanks, glad you like it and thanks for your support

Reactions: Namco15

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Any sigs for this game yet? I would be happy to help give ya guys a little extra advertising =)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can imagine reasons like different tastes, sexual health, insecurity or jealousy why some man wouldn't like to have a threesome with his girlfriend and other girl. (Well okay, actually I have some problems figuring out how that is possible, but I'm open-minded enough to accept the possibility.) But how that makes anyone a whore if everyone wants it, nobody cheats and nobody gets paid? That I can't figure out. Welcome to the 21st century.
Or, as German Standup Comedian Lisa Feller once said, "A threesome? Sure, we can do that. But are you sure you want to spread your 28 seconds among two women?" :ROFLMAO:

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
I for my part think that threesome came to fast and easy and MC was to direct about it.
After what I think we've seen her react to cheating (Ex in my game) and interactions between MC and Simone.
She was kinda jumping MC's Ex and made it pretty clear that she does not want anything to happen after she brought Simone to their bed and everytime Simone gets naked around MC she is not really happy about it but it is always dismissed (maybe to easily). Also there is the situation with Mare's parents which hit her pretty hard.

I'm also not the biggest fan of her reaction if you decide against a threesome ("I know you are lying but thank you")

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Jan 6 at 12:06pm

Unlocked
Progress report
Hi

The Holidays are over, and we're back at work.
Things are going pretty well so far. No need for any delays in releases.
With the MC's birthday coming up, we wanted to make it special on both routes. At the end of the day, there will be 13 animations in this update. That's giving us some trouble, but nothing we can't deal with.
That's it. If you have any questions, contact me.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes