4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Since the early beginning the game has been branded as a tender love story about the MC and Mary. There are plenty of harem and cheating games out there for you to play. Don't come here bashing on this one just because it's not of your liking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

End of my rant!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Since the early beginning the game has been branded as a tender love story about the MC and Mary. There are plenty of harem and cheating games out there for you to play. Don't come here bashing on this one just because it's not of your liking.

End of the rant!
(y)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Since it seems no one else has mentioned it yet, there looks to be a misattributed bit of dialogue in the new update.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

End of the rant!
It's a freaking game dude. Ofcourse what they did was wrong, everybody knows that. It was stated *AT THE START* that it would be a love story between the two, but as time has gone some people have gotten tired of it. And as it is a pretty big game now they can make changes for their fans IF most of their fans want that change ofcourse. There was no rant to begin with, it was just people saying that they like the other characters more than the main one. Nobody is bashing on the game. The game is amazing, the story is amazing and the characters are amazing. Changes don't have to be made ofcourse, but if a wider population of their players want that change, they would have to consider it atleast. Just don't compare a games situation to a real life situation. It really doesn't make any sense. It's all animation, no harm to it, aslong as you don't take it to heart urself. Then you should probably stay away from this site overall.

Also the fact that they even gave us a chance to explore cheating with simone proves that they want to explore that option. Why? Because the fans have talked about it alot. There is one example of changes in a game that has succeded. Cheating is bad, 100%. But this is a game, not real life.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Changes don't have to be made ofcourse, but if a wider population of their players want that change, they would have to consider it atleast.

Besides, Ptolemy said he's out if we start taking player input. Especially on story progression.

I'm not doing this as a job. I started this because I wanted to help make the game I wanted to play.
So yeah...

Reactions: Blayo and riktor

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Also the fact that they even gave us a chance to explore cheating with simone proves that they want to explore that option. Why? Because the fans have talked about it alot. There is one example of changes in a game that has succeded. Cheating is bad, 100%. But this is a game, not real life.
Or one could infer that since "exploring" that option leads to a game-over, the devs may be attempting to discourage those people craving such content.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Or one could infer that since "exploring" that option leads to a game-over, the devs may be attempting to discourage those people craving such content.
Or it was a game over because they literally said they didn't have enough time to finish the version. But hey.. Whatever dude. You guys seem really stuck up about this and there is no reason to argue about it. I'm just going to move on. :)

Reactions: MrCrow

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Or it was a game over because they literally said they didn't have enough time to finish the version. But hey.. Whatever dude. You guys seem really stuck up about this and there is no reason to argue about it. I'm just going to move on. :)
Unlikely that it is time related considering that it actually leads to an end game scenario rather than the normal end of update screen one sees if not choosing that path. Also for the record, I'm not arguing, I'm discussing.

U

User_365148

Unlikely that it is time related considering that it actually leads to an end game scenario rather than the normal end of update screen one sees if not choosing that path. Also for the record, I'm not arguing, I'm discussing.
Simone threesome Will still be in the game.
But you shouldn't like that.
Don't be greedy, and wait for your birthday

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Our releases that we do are as compressed as we feel comfortable without compromising on image quality. We render everything in 4K in .png format then downscale and convert to 1080p .webp If we released an uncompressed 4k version it would be around 4 to 6 GB easy. BTW If anyone would like us to do a 4K release let me or @lifewithmary456 know. We do keep the masters of all the renders. :)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Renders are all over the place this time... it could be a magic cabin, but I think it's just rushed, sloppy work.

The trip to the "lake" that's more like a small pond.
A rocky terrain with vegetation at the edge of the water, yet a sand beach surrounding.
The "sand" being drifted snow. I don't know if was intentional for a joke or just a major FU - either way it flopped.
When you talk to Simone after waking her, her scaling is so far off she's at least 7 ft. tall.

The dialog and story line this time were kind of "meh" as well (playing a straight Mary route) and didn't really do anything for me.
The first (interrupted) sex scene should never have happened either - if you really care for someone, dry is never an option.

Another update like this one and my support will end.
i think i don't understand what you talking about mister it's like we played two different games

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Could someone please post an updated walktrough (0.45)? I only founded the 0.40 in the OP. Thanks.
I don't think you really need one. The choices in the latest update are about whether you want specific things to happen in the future (not in this update, in other words), Mary's reactions to bad choices are immediate and clear (and you have have rollback), and the final choice is so obvious that you won't need a walkthrough to tell you what to do.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Renders are all over the place this time... it could be a magic cabin, but I think it's just rushed, sloppy work.

The trip to the "lake" that's more like a small pond.
A rocky terrain with vegetation at the edge of the water, yet a sand beach surrounding.
The "sand" being drifted snow. I don't know if was intentional for a joke or just a major FU - either way it flopped.
When you talk to Simone after waking her, her scaling is so far off she's at least 7 ft. tall.

The dialog and story line this time were kind of "meh" as well (playing a straight Mary route) and didn't really do anything for me.
The first (interrupted) sex scene should never have happened either - if you really care for someone, dry is never an option.

Another update like this one and my support will end.
Actually, I will have to agree with you on the snow "lake". To be perfectly honest I replayed the game for the first time since the last two updates The renders I did with the cabin were interior ones and by the look of the inside I thought it was a mountain cabin so when I rendered the snow "lake" since I thought they were skinny dipping in the cold winter. Even I can only suspend disbelief so much. I can redo the lake renders with a sand texture to replace the snow. Other than that it's up too @lifewithmary456 and Ptolemy If they want to redo the scene or not I don't have a problem rendering new renders for that scene but I don't have much say over that.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes