Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
107.png

Dec 22 at 10:24pm

Unlocked
Life with Mary 0.45
Hi

Since Xmas is coming up, we've decided to release the update for everyone this weekend.
So, there will be no release next week.
We are all going on Xmas vacation. This unfortunately means that there will be little work done on the game next week
That's about it. Hope you enjoy it.
Here are the links:
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Happy holidays
Likesblondes ;)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Nice update like always, really good work and promising next update. Just a little thing, i understand it was sand only when they mentioned, it seems more like snow, indeed i was surprised to see that scene... It's a little much white to be sand.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I just get finished playing the update for Alexandra that dropped yesterday and I log in here to see whats up and find an update for Life with Mary. It really is Xmas.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I star this game just a few hour ego v0.40 and now i find a v0.45 XD.
What to say... generally i do not play the normal sex game. (i prefer incest game). But some time is fun to change a little bit and try some different. The plot look really solid. And in some way i really like it. As someone else say a few post early, not all the game need to be 100% harem route. And i understand who he wanna say. But... in some way this game irritate me. Not in a negative way. But... as i say i understand that not all game need to be harem. But i really do not like something in this plot.

At the start of the game you best friend <---- "you best friend" come to you and ask you, if his daughter can live with you for a short time. Now why i say "best friend". Because in you plot perhaps you forgot something.
I think is not right that this guy John come like this and you help him with "Andy" you best friend wife! Ok she and Mike go a divorce. But why the hell i need to help him? Really, also if i know that me best friend are cheating on his wife and now they are divorce, there is no way that i help some old client/costumers with his wife! I wanna stay neutral!
I am not say that i wanna protect me friend, but surelly i do not let another man fuck the ex wife of me best friend.
Also in some way MC look really immature with this choice. When Mary say for me is strange I do not like this situation. MC say you know that she are divorce, you mother is young and can find another love. You need to respect that?
Seriously? This is the most immature answer you can give to a daughter. MC need to understand also that they just divorced.
Mary cant handle it so soon! Give her a little time! No in 2/3 days he gives her to another shark? The ex wife of his best friend!
What a handsome friend that this MC is... really :confused:
Till now the game gave me a lot of choices. And i like when in a game i have choice. But i have preferred to have choice also on "Andy" I really do not wanna see/hear her fuck with this John. Ok surelly this man are trying to help me with Mary. But... are he really help me? Or is helping himself? I do not like the way the choice in some way are forcing me.

Look like John are try to do the friend route with me. But he is really a friend?
He start to help me, but in return he are obten "Andy" and after... if the thing go like who he want, Andy move in his house. So Andy wanna her daughter live with her. So This John man in a few step have... "Andy" and "Mary" at his home! I am start to think that is better to not trust in this John.

Now i am at the point where Andy ask me if she can trust about John and she wanna know who i think if she can trust john or not. The game give me two choice: Yes or Not.
The walkthrough say:
Yes (johngoodman = True) -> It means nothing to this build (maybe next?).
So follow the walk i need to chocie Yes. But i surelly say Not! Not because in some way i hope in an harem route. (Yes i am lying in some way, i hope in an harem route :LOL: ).
But because i prefer to not know if she go out with someone or not. I just do not like to see other man fuck with the girls/women in me playthrough. The only man that can fuck girls/women in me playthrough is me (MC) :LOL:
I like to help the women, but the best thing i can do is... o go with an harem route, or help them to stay good without another man! Yes, I will be selfish. But this is a game. And if the developer give to me the power to do who i really wanna to do, i surelly do this. So... if a days there is a route that let me have also Andy, i surelly choice that route.

Then now lets speak about all the women till now i see in game.
Mary: She surelly is a cute/gorgeous one. But... why always so little? I understand that she need to look younger. But why she cant be more mature in her body? I am not say that she need to have huge bobs! But at last a more mature body.
Blonde? I am not so much into blonde, strangely in me life i have had always blonde girls/women, but surelly i prefer Red Head :LOL:
Simone: This is who i mean when i say... why Mary need to look like a little one, while her friend look so much more mature.
Surelly in some way i prefer her body to the one of Mary. And not for her bob, but for her leg and ass. I am more into ass and leg.
Andy: I really like her, she is the mature version of Mary. And have the body that i like the most. And i hope that i can have also her in game. If not, at last i hope that i can avoid to let John have her. I prefer just to not know if she... find another one or not. Just i do not wanna see other men with them.
Vanessa: nothing to say about her, is cute but... she can stay with Mike, Andy is much gorgeous so i prefer to have Andy. At last me best friend can have a little happines with Vanessa. Although he would not deserve it for how he treated his ex-wife and daughter.

Anyway for now i am start to like this game. I try to follow every new update and see how this game evolve till the end. I just hope to have more choice and avoid to let this John date Andy. Or every other men :ROFLMAO:
So Thank you to let us play you awesome game.

Reactions: gamersglory

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
MC is most trusted reliable friend of Mike's..MC is known to be UN-wild...calm boring safe...so of course..if he needs Mary to stay somewhere he believes is safer than anywhere..thats where he sends her...noone at that time knows love will blossom...as for telling Mary about the cheating..she already knew..she just didnt want to be treated like a kid and lied to...as for Mary's mom dating MC's friend..the marriage had been troubled on the rocks for a long time..both had already moved on mentally..only remaining together because of Mary...so she was mentally free and clear to see MC's friend....you may have missed alot by not reading it carefully and getting all the hints that are quite obvious...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else notice that no one mentioned the SNOW when they were eating there sandwiches and swimming lmao but always thankful for this game getting a update

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Anyone else notice that no one mentioned the SNOW when they were eating there sandwiches and swimming lmao but always thankful for this game getting a update
Yep game is updated monthly. Unless we say something ahead of time about a delay or something and if we missed a month for some reason we would likely feel guilty and make a double size update the next month. As far as I know, I was rendering scenes with snow in them

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
MC is most trusted reliable friend of Mike's..MC is known to be UN-wild...calm boring safe...so of course..if he needs Mary to stay somewhere he believes is safer than anywhere..thats where he sends her...noone at that time knows love will blossom...as for telling Mary about the cheating..she already knew..she just didnt want to be treated like a kid and lied to...as for Mary's mom dating MC's friend..the marriage had been troubled on the rocks for a long time..both had already moved on mentally..only remaining together because of Mary...so she was mentally free and clear to see MC's friend....you may have missed alot by not reading it carefully and getting all the hints that are quite obvious...
I do not think you read the game well.
First of all this john is not a real MC friend! He is just an old costumer of his job! At the start of the game, MC cleary say that he was introversed that he had not so many friend. The only one was Mike!
After Mike married Andy and had a daughter, MC start to live the same life he had at school, alone! No friend, focus only on work!
So with this John he estabilised only a relationship base on work.
So is pretty stupid to say that is ok.
Yes surelly Mary already know what was happen between her mom and her dad. But a think is know and a thing is understand who really are happen! She just find that her dance teacher are the one that his father are cheating with her mother.
The in less then a month she uncover that the divorce is now effective, and this John man are toward her mother.

And how MC react and do, is pretty much immature! MC can have right, Andy is young and can find another love, but for me i think is to soon. She not need to be like Mike. Mike was to immature to cheat and start a relationship before divorce.

And now you are say that is normal that Andy to the same thing? lol in that way Andy give a really good lesson to her daughet.
A lesson like, you know what? If you divorce in less then a month find another man and fuck him. Because you father was a piece of shit. So you need to do the same thing too. This is the worste thing to do.
Need to understand that Mary have more or less 18 year and in some way also MC are doing the wrong thing. Because she suffer for love affect. Seeing her father and mother figheting and than divorce. Start a relationship with a situation like that is already wrong in this case.

For me, i prefer not to trust this John man. If you like to trust him, happy for you (y)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yep game is updated monthly. Unless we say something ahead of time about a delay or something and if we missed a month for some reason we would likely feel guilty and make a double size update the next month. As far as I know, I was rendering scenes with snow in them
to short but not in bad way:love: love it. the snow though hahah

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.45! Updated!

Patched PC (273MB): - - - -
Compressed Patch:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes