4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
IIRC wasn't the age difference similar between Andi + John and MC + Mary?
If I remember right there wasn't quite so much of an age gap for Marys parents, but it was large enough for it to be mentioned.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Here is a compressed pc version of v0.45!

(273MB): - - - -
Could you check up your crunched ver. Pictures are messed up and there aren't any dialogs.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Could you check up your crunched ver. Pictures are messed up and there aren't any dialogs.
if you installed his crunched over a full..or a crunched by a different member that'll cause glitches...not all crunchers crunch their crunches the same :p

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
if you installed his crunched over a full..or a crunched by a different member that'll cause glitches...not all crunchers crunch their crunches the same :p
Well I did like I always do. Extracted to new folder, copied save from 0.40 and loaded save. Looks like it's messed up even if I start new game. So I think @crust messed up this time. *whistles*

ps. If someone else dl's that compressed version could they report if there are issues too.

s@m

Jul 21, 2017
I'll guess that the compressor couldn't handle transparent background.
@crust maybe could upload a patch with only uncompressed images from "barista.webp" to "van.webp"

s@m

Jul 21, 2017
It is 19 images out of 2397 that are corrupted, it doesn't matter if you try to start a new game..

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i just feel sorry for simone,would be nice if she slept with mary first so no one get hurt. and the ex gf givs the vibs of no life person since you have the choice to make her cheated or you cheat on her..completely third wheel,makes mc's past story not stable and bit messy in parts.
i hope simone is not created just to show us how mc and mary love each other,she deservs her own part in the story.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Meh.. So for a scene with simone. It's a game over?.... Bruh...... I hope there are more in the future. Never liked mary from the start. Just liked the story.

Reactions: blahblah25
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes