Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Dec 16 at 8:39am

Progress report
Another weekend.
Another empty progress report.
So, I'll keep it simple. The renders are all done. Except a couple that we have to redo due to clipping. But that won't delay us. We always assume that will happen, and set time aside for it.
We're working on the dialogue right now.
And it will be released next weekend.
That's it.

Best regards
Likesblondes ;)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
It would be nice if games like this would have options, like 3 options that would add "screen" and so on.. that we could shuffle through, that way we could choose which one we want if a certain render seems too dark.
Look at me ranting about stupid stuff. My monitor is very old... but I bet there is lots of people with Monitors with few settings and they can go through them. Still I think it would be possible for someone to mod the Ren'py or whatever, to add such an option/feature

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Funny thing is if you had an old tube monitor it would have much better color and contrast then most flat screens. My monitor is pretty old too. any option like the one you talk about would have to be a set of filters that change the contrast and color of the picture

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, that tends to happen when you are sleeping or having sex in a room with the lights off :LOL:
I appreciate the photorealistic renders, but i'd rather see something more than a black screen ;)
JUST FUCK WITH THE LIGHTS ON, GUYS

It's still a good game though :)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Usually, at least most of the time making renders really dark is a bad thing to do, it usually takes more time to render. So the best thing to do is to do a proper lightning and then tune the result in post processing, it all depends on how, what is used and so on

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I appreciate the photorealistic renders, but i'd rather see something more than a black screen ;)
JUST FUCK WITH THE LIGHTS ON, GUYS

It's still a good game though :)
If I remember right, weren't the majority of those "in the dark" scenes due to Mary sneaking into the MC's room late at night for a rendezvous while trying to keep her mother from catching them?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If I remember right, weren't the majority of those "in the dark" scenes due to Mary sneaking into the MC's room late at night for a rendezvous while trying to keep her mother from catching them?
Nah there are plenty of scenes where MC and Mary are sharing the bed with nobody else in the appartment. And many of them are devoid of lighting.

My remedy for these scenes has always been to simply increase gamma through the nvidia settings on my computer, only to find out that, yeah, they're just resting there next to each other.

Oct 8, 2017
Am I missing something? The MEGA PC link in the OP is dead, and while I did see that someone posted a crunched version I was hoping to get the main release.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I've discovered this one yesterday while looking in another thread, it was mentioned by another user.
And it's a pretty good surprise.

This VN is pretty great.

Mary is cute and caring (how is it possible to never get tired of doing all the chores like that, btw?? and the MC never ever offers some help, damn it)

I've got hard time to like the MC, too much like me lol (except for the chores part). Too passive. But it's ok really, just because I see me again.
But it's pretty good that it's not another idiot like Mike chasing pussies all day long with all women desperatly magnetized by him like in pretty much all other VN's around..

Usually I avoid harem routes in 99% of the VN's... exceptions for cute Redhead girls, and generally drop the main character when possible ( :love: Becca in the VN Melody)
So, really really nice surprise with this one.

The only thing I hated after a couple of hours (slow reader) was the voice in my head telling me : "End of version screen will appear soooooon"... fortunatly, not so soon : ))

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only I really don't like about games like this is I've been spoiled by games like DMD and others that are Story Driven but with choices.

Playing something like this makes me keep thinking "wow, this is a really long opening, when does the game start?"

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes