4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Life with Mary 0.40 Walkthrough
(by me)

As allways, here's my fanmade Walkthrough to this game. Even though I think that this game do not need any guide to be enjoyed, I still want to allow anyone enjoy everything in this marvelous game.
Sorry bout my english, it's not my native language.
>> If you find any mistake please let me know.

As a final comment, I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. Thanks, likesblondes.

Have a wonderful fap.
Thanks, added to OP.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
While I agree with most of you in saying Simone turned out to be an integral part of the game with noticeable impact, I don't think she's right for the MC, she'd straight out chew him, spit him and step all over him if she took on the mantle to be his girl instead of Mary, she's a strong confident and experienced girl, so unlike our innocent little Mary.

WARNING, some heartfelt rant below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that you would prefer that the MC be Superman. I think that I can say with confidence that NONE OF US WHO FOLLOW THE GAME IS SUPERMAN!! Speaking for myself (and I THINK many others) and try to recall my life when I was 35 when I play the game, I like to imagine MYSELF as the MC...I'm a 65 y.o. Navy vet who has never been, nor will I ever be Superman. I think that the developer(s) have done one helluva job with this!!

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Life with Mary 0.40 Walkthrough
(by me)

As allways, here's my fanmade Walkthrough to this game. Even though I think that this game do not need any guide to be enjoyed, I still want to allow anyone enjoy everything in this marvelous game.
Sorry bout my english, it's not my native language.
>> If you find any mistake please let me know.

As a final comment, I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. Thanks, likesblondes.

Have a wonderful fap.
Beyond the first few chapters, a walkthrough is not necessary. Once you get the flow of the story, you should learn to treat Mary as a sweet, naive young WOMAN. As you treat her with respect, she developes feelings of love for the MC BECAUSE SHE SENSES THAT HE REALLY CARES FOR HER, as opposed to her actual parents. The MC (you?) senses her feelings and tries to act as a parent to give her some stability in her life, given the problems within her 'family'. As I said above, there's no
need for a walkthrough unless your're a zombie!

Reactions: Stormrider56

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Beyond the first few chapters, a walkthrough is not necessary. Once you get the flow of the story, you should learn to treat Mary as a sweet, naive young WOMAN. As you treat her with respect, she developes feelings of love for the MC BECAUSE SHE SENSES THAT HE REALLY CARES FOR HER, as opposed to her actual parents. The MC (you?) senses her feelings and tries to act as a parent to give her some stability in her life, given the problems within her 'family'. As I said above, there's no
need for a walkthrough unless your're a zombie!
The walkthrough contains some helpful guidance for some of the triggers in the game, like extra Simone scenes. I don't really care for Simone, as I see her more of a nuisance and a third wheel, but others may appreciate the walkthrough in case they missed something.

May 9, 2018
It seems that you would prefer that the MC be Superman. I think that I can say with confidence that NONE OF US WHO FOLLOW THE GAME IS SUPERMAN!! Speaking for myself (and I THINK many others) and try to recall my life when I was 35 when I play the game, I like to imagine MYSELF as the MC...I'm a 65 y.o. Navy vet who has never been, nor will I ever be Superman. I think that the developer(s) have done one helluva job with this!!
In what sense did I indicate that I wanted the MC to be Superman? the dude has a muscled body without exercising, if anything I want him to be human and give a reason to have the body he has... not just 6 packs for godsake, he has 8!!

I never wanted him to have more than what any of us have, you're a military vet? therefore you probably know your way around guns, armors and vehicles, maybe not an expert but what is necessary to know for your field, you've been to places many of us didn't, you're not superman, you're you.

I'm a Visual production man (photography, videography, editing, post... etc) and an artist, I have certain knowledge of equipment and how they work that others don't, I've been to art galleries and exhibitions that your off the mill Joe don't usually care for, I've met people that Engineers for example don't associate with.. I appreciate Vodka for liquor, specifically GreyGoose, , while I enjoy a good whiskey my body unfortunately can't take much of it and that's me. I'm not superman, but I have perks and preferences, like everyone else. the MC has nothing.

I wasn't advocating for the MC to be a know all super human, on the contrary, I wanted him to have flaws, I want him to have certain experiences, I wanted him to be relatable coz so far he's as stale as Alexa or Siri.

I don't mind it if the game let you be who you are, but unfortunately it's not that type of game, it dictates he's a programmer, it dictates he's loaded, it dictates he had certain relationships, it dictates that he doesn't like or care for certain things, therefore it's not a clean slate that you build, but a poorly predetermined one.

Again, I'm not bashing this "just because!", I really want this game to become better and provide more because I like everything thing else about it. I hope that clarifies my point :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Progress report
Hi

Things are progressing well.
Everything is on schedule, even though this will probably be the largest update so for. 200+ renders and 3 animations.
Due to the coming holidays, we're all pushing as hard as we can to be ahead.

And that's about it. Everything's good so far.

Best regards
Likesblondes ;)

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
I don't see why everyone seems to think Simone is integral to the story, she's absolutely a third wheel. Not to mention the scenes with the ex were entirely unnecessary, it takes a very arrogant person to give advice on the very topic they are guilty of. Overall the game is getting really crowded with unnecessary melodrama. Seems the dev is trying to create artificial tension and unease.

But then it seems a lot of the games on this site end up going down a similar path.

On top of that this MC seems to becoming more and more withdrawn, simply more of an observer then a protaganist, which is also something that seems to be an issue with most games on the site. It seems like most of the games have a protaganist who lets the other characters tell them what to do and when. Not a very engaging way of telling a story, especially in one that's "suppose" to be interactive.

Reactions: Blayo

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I can say with confidence that NONE OF US WHO FOLLOW THE GAME IS SUPERMAN!!
Hey speak for yourself bean pole. GfY, I'm the real deal. Haha.

All kidding aside an non game related.
Mr.Winkel;
Thank you for your service. What you did for your country is the ultimate pledge in support of freedom and what good is left in the world. I feel honored just knowing the fact you will probably read this sooner or later. I can only hope it brings you the knowledge that there are many among us that feel that instantly, when lucky enough to bump into a vet on some obscure corner of the interweb. You may not be Superman but anyone who serves their country and puts their life on the line for another human being is a hero. In my book that's as close to Superman as it gets. I tip my hat and salute you sir. Kindest regards Vernon. God speed

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Hey speak for yourself bean pole. GfY, I'm the real deal. Haha.

All kidding aside an non game related.
Mr.Winkel;
Thank you for your service. What you did for your country is the ultimate pledge in support of freedom and what good is left in the world. I feel honored just knowing the fact you will probably read this sooner or later. I can only hope it brings you the knowledge that there are many among us that feel that instantly, when lucky enough to bump into a vet on some obscure corner of the interweb. You may not be Superman but anyone who serves their country and puts their life on the line for another human being is a hero. In my book that's as close to Superman as it gets. I tip my hat and salute you sir. Kindest regards Vernon. God speed
Thank you very much! But please be advised that it was my pleasure to serve. I was in boot for 2 months, then went to school for six months. My first 'duty' orders were to NAS Corpus Christi, VT-27 ('V'- fixed wing, T-training) I LEARNED my trade from good sailors like AT1 (Aviation Electronics Technician, 1st class) Carl Dunn and AT1 Matt Ruxton and several younger, BUT experienced AT's. This squadron transitioned
to single engine from 2-engine types and try to combine different to one base...1972, end of the Viet Nam war; budget cuts. I'm 65, it's near 4am, I'm 3/4 in the bag and I just realized that I'm rambling (and that I covered JUST my first 3 months of duty ON AIRCRAFT.) I served 13-1/2 years and enjoyed 12 of them. Then PC took over and drove me out. Bottom line; I'd give my left nut to work on Naval flight ops INCLUDING FLIGHT DECK again! The spirit is VERY willing, but the body is pretty much shot.

Reactions: jaydem

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
You are welcome very much.
Thank you very much!
You are very much welcome
But please be advised that it was my pleasure to serve.
As it is for most who have served their country
I'm 65, it's near 4am, I'm 3/4 in the bag and I just realized that I'm rambling (and that I covered JUST my first 3 months of duty ON AIRCRAFT.) I served 13-1/2 years and enjoyed 12 of them. Then PC took over and drove me out. and drove me out. Bottom line; I'd give my left nut to work on Navy airplanes again!
A vet rambling is just a history lesson
The spirit is VERY willing, but the body is pretty much shot.
A hero's true spirit is always willing

Happy holidays to you and yours. Goodnight and Godspeed sir.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
You are welcome very much.
You are very much welcome As it is for most who have served their country
A vet rambling is just a history lesson

A hero's true spirit is always willing

Happy holidays to you and yours. Goodnight and Godspeed sir.
God bless you and yours! Please have a Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!

Reactions: jaydem and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes