4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
holy shit...Eerie got quad-quoted one post :O new record!!
HAha, for some reason I find it encouraging that you keep track of the record, which at least to some extent means that you pay attention to my activities and to peoples responses and reactions to those activities :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Why am i summoned here? :geek:
He was probably going to quote you on the other game's thread but came to respond to mine but forgot to delete the draft first, so the quote was left in the chat box :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I do not know what my life would be like without Mary
But on the bright side you have Sam Jackson as your avatar, the baddest motherfucker ever, just remember to recite the famous quote from Pulp Fiction whenever someone even looks at Mary wrong, and they'll run off pissing in their pants :p

Reactions: Blayo and Lucanezes

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is there an updated version of the walkthrough out yet for v0-40
Doubt it, but there aren't really that many decisions to make in this update, think it's only 3 choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it :p

But of course, I don't know how the update would play out with different choices, but that's how I went about it, being honest and friendly :p

Last edited:

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Dont like how there is no option to not go for coffee with your x, in my play through she cheated and she says the very least I can do is go out with here? That would end up with me calling security and having her banned from the office. And if Mary has any sense she would kick his ass for going and spending an hour with her especially if she knew most of the hour was her talking trash trying to get him back.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Dont like how there is no option to not go for coffee with your x, in my play through she cheated and she says the very least I can do is go out with here? That would end up with me calling security and having her banned from the office. And if Mary has any sense she would kick his ass for going and spending an hour with her especially if she knew most of the hour was her talking trash trying to get him back.
She said the least SHE can do is to buy you coffee after everything, not the least YOU can do.
Mary doesn't like MC's ex at all, but why should she be pissed if MC spent some time with the ex? Mary trusts MC and she knows how MC feels about his ex, so why should Mary worry? MC has never given her any reason to worry and not to trust him.

Reactions: Blayo and Enyos

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Sadly only a very small update. I'd hoped to a nice threesome with the 2 girls but seems we'll have to wait for another update for that.

May 9, 2018
It's just me or Mary will not be enthusiastic about the threesome. She made a face when MC said Simone kiss him.
Not necessarily, she might actually be ok with a threesome, her main mental objection to the kiss was that it happened while she wasn't around, she was terrified by the idea that this simple act of affection presented itself without her input, out of her control. I mean, she invited the girl in their bed... topless even. It's as if she's subconsciously paving the way to it.

I think she won't object to a threesome with someone she trusts like Simone, but I bet she wants to be the pillar that holds that threesome together, she won't share her man without her involved to supervise, lol.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes