4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
OK, that was really good. Short but sweet. Just like Mary. As usual the dialogue kept me interested, and one part had me in tears laughing. Really looking forward to the next update, especially after that "talk" with Simone. ;) Thank you very much for providing this to us and great work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SUPERB UPDATE! As to the leather mask, I think we can safely assume that she found the suit to be 'sexy', but the salesperson recognized her naivete and convinced her that she needed the mask. I worked in sales for MANY years, but hated this aspect...what I consider to be soaking my customer with unnecessary bullshit!

Reactions: Nekura and Enyos

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Sometimes I don't understand Mary, she is insecure because she thinks Simone is more attractive than her, but she puts the MC so close to Simone every time and like I was afraid, Simone is hitting on MC now. So my question is: Is Simone a test about the MC be faithful or a possible triangle love?
Overall, Good update and there's a bug in the animation.

Reactions: Enyos

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice little update again. To be honest I thought it would end even a bit earlier the night before driving to the cabin. So pretty sure that we're getting the whole mini vacay on December 29, or maybe 22.

Well, I decided that, as in real life, I don't want my ex back if that ever became an option. However, it made me think about one thing - was the MC always this monosyllabic? During the first part with the relationship doubts it felt like his word count would never reach double digits. :D

Like others I was expecting some lingerie when Mary came out with THAT. *lol* At first I thought there was a graphics bug. Speaking of which, there is one pic missing in the first BJ loop, creating some nasty flashing.

Threesome progress is coming along nicely, so looking forward to what may happen next month.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
I
Sometimes I don't understand Mary, she is insecure because she thinks Simone is more attractive than her, but she puts the MC so close to Simone every time and like I was afraid, Simone is hitting on MC now. So my question is: Is Simone a test about the MC be faithful or a possible triangle love?
Overall, Good update and there's a bug in the animation.
I'm a 65yo divorced Navy vet who grew up as #5 of 6 kids (youngest of 3 boys, with 3 girls) It's my observation that young people tend to follow the popular (i,e, self-confident) friends to extend their personal boundaries...notice that her her bed-talk with MC is getting 'sluttyer'. I THINK that she ALMOST trusts Simone because she wants to try some other things (what - I haven't got a clue!...as i mentioned, I'm 65, ) Her parents 'hate' her and Simone is her emotional 'support system'.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update (didn't even expect an update this soon, less than a month after previous one), but just when things were about to get interesting, it's the end of update, haha xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
anyone else notice..MC's ex and Mary..look alot alike?..he has a type..and methinks that is the mental thing going on with him..lol
well sorry MC..Simone is MY type...so i'm gonna fuck everything up :D

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
anyone else notice..MC's ex and Mary..look alot alike?..he has a type..and methinks that is the mental thing going on with him..lol
well sorry MC..Simone is MY type...so i'm gonna fuck everything up :D
Hair color and body type are the only similarities the ex and Mary share, face and lips are different :p
I don't think you're gonna have to "fuck" anything up, all you need to do is convince Mary and you might have both her AND Simone, but that's something I'm not gonna do, even though Simone is actually closer to my type, but Simone strikes me as the type that will have her fun while it lasts, won't become serious about you, and once the fun is over, she's gone, that's the vibe I'm getting, but I could be wrong, but she does give a lot of flirty and naughty innuendos and she's not coy at all, so safe thing to do is keep her at a distance and just focus on Mary xD
Think about it, if Mary agrees to threesome with MC and Simone, what if she'll get the idea like "Hmm, well that's experienced, I wonder how having two dicks up in me would feel like", yeah, and you'd have to agree to that or you'd be selfish and a hypocrite and she wouldn't like that :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i differ in that i think Simone is desperate for the older "nice-guy" and would become very loyal to him....its the young guys she tosses aside like candy wrappers.

Reactions: Nekura

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i differ in that i think Simone is desperate for the older "nice-guy" and would become very loyal to him....its the young guys she tosses aside like candy wrappers.
Perhaps, but the story is all about Mary, so even if you screw things up with Mary, I highly doubt you'd end up having Simone as an actual option, think her role in the story is just to add to the adult content. So far pretty much all sex has been MC + Mary only (apart from seeing Mike banging them hookers etc), Simone's role might be just to spice the sex life a little bit, and that's it, no meaningful relationship with her though, it's all about Mary, you're stuck with her :p

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Damn it why must you tease me with Simone so much this is killing me :cry: I need more screen time with her :love: and this offer needs to be considered faster lmao

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is it me or is there more to Simon and Mary than meets the eye?
meaning are they secretly lovers? and Mary is using MC her "Uncle" to explore safely to be with other men?
because in 0.35 and this update Simon has been over way more than she should and Mary has been kinda avoiding you in the meantime I fear that MC ex gf is right that Mary will fall out of her "love state" with MC

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The only thing that disappoints me about this game is the seemingly random timing of the end of the current version. I wish they can end at a more reasonable part of the game. Too many times they stopped what feels like being in the middle of something.

Otherwise, Mary is one of the best girls ever.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Hair color and body type are the only similarities the ex and Mary share, face and lips are different :p
I don't think you're gonna have to "fuck" anything up, all you need to do is convince Mary and you might have both her AND Simone, but that's something I'm not gonna do, even though Simone is actually closer to my type, but Simone strikes me as the type that will have her fun while it lasts, won't become serious about you, and once the fun is over, she's gone, that's the vibe I'm getting, but I could be wrong, but she does give a lot of flirty and naughty innuendos and she's not coy at all, so safe thing to do is keep her at a distance and just focus on Mary xD
Think about it, if Mary agrees to threesome with MC and Simone, what if she'll get the idea like "Hmm, well that's experienced, I wonder how having two dicks up in me would feel like", yeah, and you'd have to agree to that or you'd be selfish and a hypocrite and she wouldn't like that :p
most women who swing that way don't want a 3way with 2 dicks, they find it gross or too overpowering (also finding a lack of passion a turn off)... most likely they're bisexual and only want to play with other women and feel safe doing so, then again the MC can always say he is not comfortable with that idea and end it... its like if you have anal with Mary and lick her ass do you expect her to get a huge strap on and destroy MC asshole???:ROFLMAO:
Mary wants to play with Simone as much as MC:love::love:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is it me or is there more to Simon and Mary than meets the eye?
meaning are they secretly lovers? and Mary is using MC her "Uncle" to explore safely to be with other men?
because in 0.35 and this update Simon has been over way more than she should and Mary has been kinda avoiding you in the meantime I fear that MC ex gf is right that Mary will fall out of her "love state" with MC
Mary isn't avoiding MC at all, she's studying hard for the exams, as she should, and MC isn't a douche that would be demanding constant attention from Mary and demand her to attend to his needs at the expense of her studies, risking poor grades. And you're reading way too much into Mary and Simone, Simone's parents are like never home and she is Mary's best and closest friend, what is Mary supposed to do? Let her friend be all alone in an empty house day after the day, when they could hang out, what good friends do. You also need to keep in mind that Mary is concerned when MC seem distant or if he zones out, she's concerned that if he's content or not, NOTHING right now even slightly hints that Mary would be falling out, or that she's into Simone either.

No, as it stands right now, it's a perfectly healthy, loving and mature and honest love relationship with Mary and MC, or, well, you can choose to be as honest and open with her you like, and I am honest and open with her, honesty is key :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
most women who swing that way don't want a 3way with 2 dicks, they find it gross or too overpowering (also finding a lack of passion a turn off)... most likely they're bisexual and only want to play with other women and feel safe doing so, then again the MC can always say he is not comfortable with that idea and end it... its like if you have anal with Mary and lick her ass do you expect her to get a huge strap on and destroy MC asshole???:ROFLMAO:
Mary wants to play with Simone as much as MC:love::love:
Mary hasn't shown even the slightest interest in Simone or any other girl though, not one bit, sure she can compliment if one looks nice and all, but that doesn't indicate actual attraction, and every time Simone gets naked or flashes her tits at MC, Mary snaps at her, so clearly Mary doesn't want to share MC with anybody, not even Simone, which would be weird if Mary was attracted to her and had feelings for her the same as she has for MC, because she could then possibly have both :p

Reactions: Blayo

petedragon

May 4, 2017
YES now thats how its supposed to be done. Mary is such a perfect combo of sexy and naughty yet such a girl next door sweetheart and just bubbly funny:heartcoveredeyes:

And the sexscene is just 10 out of 10. THATS what im talking about. Doggystyle rules. (If there were a president candidate or a political party called doggystyle (btw did i mentioned that my favourite thing is doggystyle) i would for sure vote simply because of that) Very well made scene with several angles that makes the real highlight of yet another great update and as always leaves one longing for more.:D:D

And oh yeah before i forget i just want to say that i really do like doggystyle.
Possibly a strange question, but do you by any chance like doggy-style?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Folks, I can't find the fan signatures for this game. Please help, thanks.
Fan Sig:
View attachment 81500
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/92908_lwm-fan.gif
The great thing about these forums, if you're after a fan sig, it's easy to search for @Krull's posts and chances are you'll find something. There's many others but his stuff is great (Clearly a completely non-biased opinion :LOL:).

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes