4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we need a "sweet romance lovey dovey" tag so people wont show up and say its too sweet or lovey dovey..they'll know to avoid immediately and not clutter the thread..HAHAAA...i'm a softie..like sweet lovey dovey stories...with domination..of course :D

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Hmm, kind of annoyed that the guy was so passive that he can't share his concerns with Mary, who he's supposed to be having deep feelings for. Communication is pretty key in relationships and you can tell that it bothers him immensely. Even when I chose to tell Mary that I saw the ex, the MC still didn't give much information.

Kind of worried that it may be that the MC isn't ready for the relationship, not Mary.

Keep up the good work, in any case.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i get the feeling MC is that kind of lone-wolf , few words, ptsd-veteran hero. so its not odd that he have a relationship with a teenage girl, as he's not that mature himself. the update is "okish" as i know the premise of this game i cant expect more.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
dude i love this game. i just have 1 question. is it over when i say nothing to the mother? did any one had make an other decision?

I didnt played the game since 0.27 now there was a litle bit more of an update. the updates are smal but i think the waiting is worth it. i just hope that Likesblondes gona keep up with his good work. the storry is too nice to be true but thats why this storry is so nice. 5 star rating easy

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
OK, that was really good. Short but sweet. Just like Mary. As usual the dialogue kept me interested, and one part had me in tears laughing. Really looking forward to the next update, especially after that "talk" with Simone. ;) Thank you very much for providing this to us and great work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes