4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018

View attachment 117522
Overview:

Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.​

Updated
: 21-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Thanks @bobbo69 and @hibc4

by @Siaschia

View attachment 55822 View attachment 55821 View attachment 55823 View attachment 55824 View attachment 55825 View attachment 58646 View attachment 58644 View attachment 58645

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!
It is a rare jewel among all the rest games because it is romantic and realistic ! Lovely idea to create such a game that we can enjoy human relationships without everything is just strictly sexual ! The story unfolds lovely , the characters are all individually special , lots of things and thoughts going on which gives some more depth to it , the lovebirds deserve both of them this love and I hope this will end up to a glorious wedding !!!! Why not ? Well I am not gonna change the game anyway because I like it as it is so far ! Hope for more games like this in the future !

Cavaradossi

May 20, 2017
That one's been wrangled before, from the intro. The point no one made is that in speech, we don't usually say "could have," we more often say "could've"--and the contraction does sound more like "could of" than "could have." I would like to see the correction myself, though.
I've noticed this error in quite a bunch of games - not only "Life with Mary". And even so I know where this is supposed to come from, I wonder why this even happens in written English. And it would be pretty easy to correct, but these errors seem to persist.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Nov 11 at 8:09am
Unlocked
Progress report
Hi
I don't have a lot to report.

Everything is on schedule. We've prepared the first animation for the game.

Not that much sex in this coming update, I'm afraid. Mostly setting things up for the next leg of the story. We've reached, or we're reaching the 1/3'rd mark of the overall story that we had planned when we first started making it. That might increase over time though, as we're getting new ideas.

The update will be ready next weekend. And that's about it.

Sorry. We're pretty boring as developers. Same size of update, same date.....etc.... We don't have that much to write in these reports. I mostly do them to assure people that we're still working on the game. We haven't forgotten about it :D

Best regards ;)

Likesblondes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Sorry. We're pretty boring as developers. Same size of update, same date.....etc.... We don't have that much to write in these reports.
And this is good. But this game definitely needs some spice. By now is too vanilla.

Reactions: rogosh

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Even if you have little to say, we still like sneak-peek renders :)

Nov 11 at 8:09am
Unlocked
Progress report
Hi
I don't have a lot to report.

Everything is on schedule. We've prepared the first animation for the game.

Not that much sex in this coming update, I'm afraid. Mostly setting things up for the next leg of the story. We've reached, or we're reaching the 1/3'rd mark of the overall story that we had planned when we first started making it. That might increase over time though, as we're getting new ideas.

The update will be ready next weekend. And that's about it.

Sorry. We're pretty boring as developers. Same size of update, same date.....etc.... We don't have that much to write in these reports. I mostly do them to assure people that we're still working on the game. We haven't forgotten about it :D

Best regards ;)

Likesblondes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Like few others already said, the consistency has been steady and good, been a fan of LwM for a long time, the quality is great!
Saw someone saying it's a bit vanilla, but that's not a bad thing at all, not all stories need to contain some hardcore stuff, there's plenty of games like that around, sometimes vanilla is good, like in this case :p
My hat's definitely off to the dev for staying true to the vision, and of course for creating this in the first place :)

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Like few others already said, the consistency has been steady and good, been a fan of LwM for a long time, the quality is great!
Saw someone saying it's a bit vanilla, but that's not a bad thing at all, not all stories need to contain some hardcore stuff, there's plenty of games like that around, sometimes vanilla is good, like in this case :p
My hat's definitely off to the dev for staying true to the vision, and of course for creating this in the first place :)
I agree. Vanilla is the base for so many other flavors. Sure mix it with other things and ya get some other less common treats. That doesn't mean vanilla isn't still great by itself. (we tired of my ice cream anology yet?)

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Been using Daz recently, and I have a question. Do you guys use OpenGL or Iray rendering formats?
We Use Iray in the Daz Studio 4.11 Beta. Only open GL option is 3Delight

Maybe our next game will use Octane Render 4 as it will be free on computers with 2 GPU's or less

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
We Use Iray in the Daz Studio 4.11 Beta. Only open GL option is 3Delight

Maybe our next game will use Octane Render 4 as it will be free on computers with 2 GPU's or less
Thanks! Looks like I'll need a better graphics card to get the more realistic renders I want, lol. Iray crashes Daz every time I hit render...

D

Deleted member 688658

after the photography studio scene the game like ends by Mary leaving with her dad. how can i prevent this to happen? pls help

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes