4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
great amount of content.... nice story progression.... only negative is the lighting.... I know its a night scene.... but I would like to see the action.... ie the couch bj ....and other non H scenes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Great game, lot of content, good characters and a nice progressing of the story.
I think Mary is a great and believable character, a bit naive with no expirience (which is no wonder with the protective father) but she she can stand her ground as showed in the last version. Mary and Simone make a great team.
I think it's a good choice to set the focus on a single good main character, instead of a lot of 'meh' characters (at least for a game with a good/large story part).

Well at least the question if/will there are other romance choices, like Simone, are legit (and no i'm satisfied with Mary).
I mean yes the game titel is ''Life with Mary'' but for example, there are also titels like ''Dating my Daughter'' where the focus is on laying half the city instead of a strong focus on the Daughter.

At least some people (like me) are thankful for tags, for example if they don't like the pretty common Ntr/blackmail/Rape/Tentacle themes.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Noticed an odd transition but it doesn't break anything.

When the MC finds that Mary returned from the first visit to her mom's new apt, she climbs on his lap and gives him a hug, then asks if he feels better. Between the hug and her leaning back to ask, for a sec it transitions to the picture um.... image/11/165.webp.

Reactions: Enyos

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@likesblondes I was just curious the choice of to tell Andi about you and mary just doesn't feel like there is any true consequence..... only difference is she gets mad, or she doesn't and is slightly embarrassed.... hard to tell but the scenes after they leave doesn't change any....?

U

User_365148

@likesblondes I was just curious the choice of to tell Andi about you and mary just doesn't feel like there is any true consequence..... only difference is she gets mad, or she doesn't and is slightly embarrassed.... hard to tell but the scenes after they leave doesn't change any....?
It will change some scenes in future updates.
Also, if you messed up every choice so far, it will assure that Mary will come back as opposed to staying with her mother.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It will change some scenes in future updates.
Also, if you messed up every choice so far, it will assure that Mary will come back as opposed to staying with her mother.
oh yea I understand I just wanted to make sure you realized that it doesn't seem too much currently I hoped you'd answer this :) thanks :)

Reactions: Namco15

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
@lifewithmary456
"In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her."

Sort of a refreshing - think I will check this out myself.
A great game, natural and without any extra BS. Great Graphics and story line

Sep 18, 2018
Really great game. The girls are beuatifull, and even if i wish you could date the mom at some point. I really get why they arent gonna do that. It wouldnt fit the story really.
It would be great with some videos in it tho. But hey, one can hope that will come in the future i guess!

Keep it up!

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This is a great game, love the story and the girls are sexy. Only 3 things I found that need improvement.
1st is some scenes were to dark and I couldn't see them unless I played the game in a dark area. Kinda hard to do that considering I work outside and I play the game on my free time at work.
2nd was the text bar at the bottom of the screen blocked out a lot of the pics. I'd suggest to make the bar more see through or have a button to hide it like some other games I've seen.
3rd and this was the least of my concerns because once you get into the story you don't notice it too much was some misspelled words and grammar.
All in all its a great game though, keep up the great job.

Reactions: Enyos

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, except for the night scenes they're simply too dark to see what's going on.

Reactions: sotorojo

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Unfortunately I'm playing on my phone and the Android version can't do that
Yes the Android ports are new to our games as there is a wide variety of different controls so we based all control around the screen

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes