4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'd like to do some Life With Mary fan art (frankly I think my Big Brother fan art has just about run its course, I'm losing inspiration with it being a year since the game was updated and I'm not one to just indulge the requests for Eric scenarios). Would anyone like to help reverse-engineer the 3D assets? I've got Mary's skin figured out already (pretty sure based on moles & freckles that it's Susie G3F by -valkyrie-) but deciphering the head and body morphs is the truly difficult part due to the possibility of billions of morph combinations.

Reactions: Walg and L☹VE

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Another great chapter. The sex was done especially well in this one. I'm really not a fan of the whole "being turned on that her dad might hear" thing and I'm quite glad it didn't go any farther than the one line about it, but other than that it was a really hot scene. I look forward to seeing how they go about exploring different facets of their sexuality while still keeping it intimate and tasteful like MC and Mary always do.

I also continue to absolutely love Simone. She is just the best (aside from Mary, of course). She seemed a bit more vulnerable in this chapter and it made me want to be there for her. I like how MC tried to lend her support during the driving lesson. I also like how we are always getting little sexy scenes with her without it being a detriment to the story.. I really don't know what direction the whole Simone thing is going to go and I really don't know where I want it to go. I only know that if there is one character I do not want MC or Mary to have a falling out with, it's Simone.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I have a few ideas myself about a Simone spin-off. But we are still not done with Mary yet by a long shot. but as I have said It's up to @lifewithmary456 whether or not to do that. But if you want to see that I would advise you to keep supporting him

Reactions: Enyos
U

User_365148

I'd like to do some Life With Mary fan art (frankly I think my Big Brother fan art has just about run its course, I'm losing inspiration with it being a year since the game was updated and I'm not one to just indulge the requests for Eric scenarios). Would anyone like to help reverse-engineer the 3D assets? I've got Mary's skin figured out already (pretty sure based on moles & freckles that it's Susie G3F by -valkyrie-) but deciphering the head and body morphs is the truly difficult part due to the possibility of billions of morph combinations.
PM me an email or something.
I'll have Pto send you her character.
He has all the morphs and stuff.
I have a few ideas myself about a Simone spin-off. But we are still not done with Mary yet. but as I have said It's up to @lifewithmary456 whether or not to do that. But if you want to see that I would advise you to keep supporting him
You mean Andi spin-off? That's what I thought people wanted.
Anyway. We're a long way from any such thing.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game has the best sex scenes of any game... The build up and execution so well done.
Yeah I really liked that scene, although I found it a bit funny in a way, like the first couple of times they never could go through with it because it hurt her too much and all, and this time around it was like demon possessed her, I was like "Damn girl, what's up with you!?", haha, was about time they'd have that good sex experience :)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well second time her dad pissed her off.... she just let go as her dad and mom's issues are getting between her and her lover. She wanted to feel owned and loved and most of all someone who cares for her i think.

I thought it was really well done both scenes.

Here's the thing about this game i actually like the most. Mary is actually the MC ... have you noticed? We play as a male MC but Mary runs the show and this game could easily have had her as MC.

Yeah I really liked that scene, although I found it a bit funny in a way, like the first couple of times they never could go through with it because it hurt her too much and all, and this time around it was like demon possessed her, I was like "Damn girl, what's up with you!?", haha, was about time they'd have that good sex experience :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well second time her dad pissed her off.... she just let go as her dad and mom's issues are getting between her and her lover. She wanted to feel owned and loved and most of all someone who cares for her i think.

I thought it was really well done both scenes.

Here's the thing about this game i actually like the most. Mary is actually the MC ... have you noticed? We play as a male MC but Mary runs the show and this game could easily have had her as MC.
Well, that's a pretty good point, I think that's because the MC is actually a good guy and in comfortable with letting things go as fast/slow as Mary wants, rather than rushing or pressuring her, she after all is the inexperienced one and the much younger one :)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Very true he has a calmness about him, like Jensen lol. He also loves her youthfullness... mmmm this sounds pretty familiar.

Well, that's a pretty good point, I think that's because the MC is actually a good guy and in comfortable with letting things go as fast/slow as Mary wants, rather than rushing or pressuring her, she after all is the inexperienced one and the much younger one :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Very true he has a calmness about him, like Jensen lol. He also loves her youthfullness... mmmm this sounds pretty familiar.
It's pretty familiar from DMD and Melody, for example, haha :p

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
I was getting bit worried for the MC when for so long showed no sign of physical arousal, despite multiple quite enticing situations... But later on it seems his pecker works just fine. He really is a bit of a spergy robot with inhuman control of his bodily functions.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I was getting bit worried for the MC when for so long showed no sign of physical arousal, despite multiple quite enticing situations... But later on it seems his pecker works just fine. He really is a bit of a spergy robot with inhuman control of his bodily functions.
He's socially awkward and I'm thinking an introvert too, it's not like he doesn't have feelings or emotions, he just suck at showing them, haha. But he's a good guy, and Mary is perfectly okay with MC for who and what he is, is all that matters :)

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
He's socially awkward and I'm thinking an introvert too, it's not like he doesn't have feelings or emotions, he just suck at showing them, haha. But he's a good guy, and Mary is perfectly okay with MC for who and what he is, is all that matters :)
In the opening scene he calls himself autistic as well. Add that to introvert and socially awkward geek, and it explains the character and his reactions very well. He's a sweet guy. :)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I like this game, except for the fact that the MC is total robot programmed with self-help books for overcoming insecurity-issues.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes