4.20 star(s) 165 Votes
U

User_551620

Anyone have save %100 0.35 ?
If you are missing something during the story, perhaps with the help of the good written walkthrough from the first page of this thread ?

Last edited by a moderator:

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
You know, thee story is so good that i'm really considering only downloading again once its all finished. But the story is so good that I will probably download the next update

Reactions: Enyos

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Appreciate the update - I'm really enjoying this non-perverted slice-of-life tale. Long may it continue - perhaps even as far as the safe arrival of a child to the happy couple? :)

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Mary isn't avoiding MC at all, she's studying hard for the exams, as she should, and MC isn't a douche that would be demanding constant attention from Mary and demand her to attend to his needs at the expense of her studies, risking poor grades. And you're reading way too much into Mary and Simone, Simone's parents are like never home and she is Mary's best and closest friend, what is Mary supposed to do? Let her friend be all alone in an empty house day after the day, when they could hang out, what good friends do. You also need to keep in mind that Mary is concerned when MC seem distant or if he zones out, she's concerned that if he's content or not, NOTHING right now even slightly hints that Mary would be falling out, or that she's into Simone either.

No, as it stands right now, it's a perfectly healthy, loving and mature and honest love relationship with Mary and MC, or, well, you can choose to be as honest and open with her you like, and I am honest and open with her, honesty is key :p
i see that it just felt like her n Simone are you know a thing deep down i just dont want anything bad happen to MC n Mary is all

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mary isn't avoiding MC at all, she's studying hard for the exams, as she should, and MC isn't a douche that would be demanding constant attention from Mary and demand her to attend to his needs at the expense of her studies, risking poor grades.
True, but thing is that right into that period in strode the ex and planted doubts, which led to MC becoming extremely monosyllabic. Which was kinda frustrating as player, because they kept telling me that Mary is neglecting my needs and I had no way of telling her that her studies are more important.

Mary hasn't shown even the slightest interest in Simone or any other girl though, not one bit, sure she can compliment if one looks nice and all, but that doesn't indicate actual attraction, and every time Simone gets naked or flashes her tits at MC, Mary snaps at her, so clearly Mary doesn't want to share MC with anybody, not even Simone, which would be weird if Mary was attracted to her and had feelings for her the same as she has for MC, because she could then possibly have both :p
Well, guess that's why we get Simone's speech of, 'Well, you know you want it, and I'm down, but YOU gotta tell her if you want it.'

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
The great thing about these forums, if you're after a fan sig, it's easy to search for @Krull's posts and chances are you'll find something. There's many others but his stuff is great (Clearly a completely non-biased opinion :LOL:).
The only fan sigs I use are Krull's!
Also, are there any more than just the one? Thanks

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
True, but thing is that right into that period in strode the ex and planted doubts, which led to MC becoming extremely monosyllabic. Which was kinda frustrating as player, because they kept telling me that Mary is neglecting my needs and I had no way of telling her that her studies are more important.

Well, guess that's why we get Simone's speech of, 'Well, you know you want it, and I'm down, but YOU gotta tell her if you want it.'
Well, Mary by now is very much used to MC being a man of few words, but at least Mary knows that everything MC says, all of the few words, he means it :p
He always gets to the point, no beating around the bush, if someone asks him if something is okay, he's not gonna have an entire speech just to say that it is okay, he'll just say that it is; "Okay" :p

Simone is going to be disappointed, I won't include her in my and Mary's sex life at all, she'll have to find herself a boyfriend :p

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Hrmh..

To chime in a bit, on the whole ex discussion. What frustrated me about it, is how brainless MC suddenly becomes about the whole thing. Specifically, that he can't seem to put two and two together on how his, now again single, ex suddenly seems to pop in every second to tell how extremely concerned she is that you will get hurt by your current gf. And even allows himself to start having doubts about his relationship to Mary, by such laughably transparent manipulations. No matter how much of an introvert, he may or may not be.

You know... instead of just telling his ex to f*** off, possibly further emphasizing that: "Well, if we do get broken to pieces, so to speak... it's certainly not going to be YOU, we are running back to." Something, which we REALLY should be able to do next time by the way :).

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The only fan sigs I use are Krull's!
Also, are there any more than just the one? Thanks
Keep using Krull's stuff! Only one of Krull's and after searching "fan sig" in search, I couldn't find any others but someone might have one? Or if some Photoshop genius kindly decides to donate their time to making another one? :D

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Mary hasn't shown even the slightest interest in Simone or any other girl though, not one bit, sure she can compliment if one looks nice and all, but that doesn't indicate actual attraction, and every time Simone gets naked or flashes her tits at MC, Mary snaps at her, so clearly Mary doesn't want to share MC with anybody, not even Simone, which would be weird if Mary was attracted to her and had feelings for her the same as she has for MC, because she could then possibly have both :p
well this is a fictional game and all that so anything i'm saying is about as relevant as a fart but as i remember Mary has asked the MC if he was looking at Simone ass and if you say yes she also admits to also doing the same on more times than a few, Mary also sleeps half naked with Simone and she is also obsessed with Simone breasts....

Reactions: Enyos

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well this is a fictional game and all that so anything i'm saying is about as relevant as a fart but as i remember Mary has asked the MC if he was looking at Simone ass and if you say yes she also admits to also doing the same on more times than a few, Mary also sleeps half naked with Simone and she is also obsessed with Simone breasts....
Well you're of course right, this is a fictional game and a fictional story. But Mary sleeping half naked with Simone and MC, that's not saying much, being "obsessed" with her bigger tits, well, that also doesn't say much because everybody loves tits, I know some gay guys that absolutely loves female tits, so that doesn't really speak volume as to whether Mary is actually attracted and interested in Simone THAT way or not :p
Mary just probably looks at Simone's "assets" because she wishes she had the same kind of assets in same proportions, that's very common, nothing out of the ordinary there :p

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ok..i know my lust for Simone will never make her "main-dame" this is the Mary game..lol..BUT..maybe her popularity will result in a sequel starring her? for us "likesbrunettes" guys..HAHAAA
I'd definitely be up for that, as brunettes and chicks with black hair are my top 1 pick, then comes redheads :p

Reactions: Vainglorious

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great update (didn't even expect an update this soon, less than a month after previous one), but just when things were about to get interesting, it's the end of update, haha xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hair color and body type are the only similarities the ex and Mary share, face and lips are different :p
I don't think you're gonna have to "fuck" anything up, all you need to do is convince Mary and you might have both her AND Simone, but that's something I'm not gonna do, even though Simone is actually closer to my type, but Simone strikes me as the type that will have her fun while it lasts, won't become serious about you, and once the fun is over, she's gone, that's the vibe I'm getting, but I could be wrong, but she does give a lot of flirty and naughty innuendos and she's not coy at all, so safe thing to do is keep her at a distance and just focus on Mary xD
Think about it, if Mary agrees to threesome with MC and Simone, what if she'll get the idea like "Hmm, well that's experienced, I wonder how having two dicks up in me would feel like", yeah, and you'd have to agree to that or you'd be selfish and a hypocrite and she wouldn't like that :p
Mary isn't avoiding MC at all, she's studying hard for the exams, as she should, and MC isn't a douche that would be demanding constant attention from Mary and demand her to attend to his needs at the expense of her studies, risking poor grades. And you're reading way too much into Mary and Simone, Simone's parents are like never home and she is Mary's best and closest friend, what is Mary supposed to do? Let her friend be all alone in an empty house day after the day, when they could hang out, what good friends do. You also need to keep in mind that Mary is concerned when MC seem distant or if he zones out, she's concerned that if he's content or not, NOTHING right now even slightly hints that Mary would be falling out, or that she's into Simone either.

No, as it stands right now, it's a perfectly healthy, loving and mature and honest love relationship with Mary and MC, or, well, you can choose to be as honest and open with her you like, and I am honest and open with her, honesty is key :p
Well, Mary by now is very much used to MC being a man of few words, but at least Mary knows that everything MC says, all of the few words, he means it :p
He always gets to the point, no beating around the bush, if someone asks him if something is okay, he's not gonna have an entire speech just to say that it is okay, he'll just say that it is; "Okay" :p

Simone is going to be disappointed, I won't include her in my and Mary's sex life at all, she'll have to find herself a boyfriend :p
I simply love your comments and I laugh every time. I hope this game will be just MC and Mary too.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I simply love your comments and I laugh every time. I hope this game will be just MC and Mary too.
Hmm, you having a good laugh reading what I say could be a good or a bad thing, depending on if you like and agree with what I've said, or the opposite :p

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes