4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Doubt it, but there aren't really that many decisions to make in this update, think it's only 3 choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it :p

But of course, I don't know how the update would play out with different choices, but that's how I went about it, being honest and friendly :p
thanks

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Not necessarily, she might actually be ok with a threesome, her main mental objection to the kiss was that it happened while she wasn't around, she was terrified by the idea that this simple act of affection presented itself without her input, out of her control. I mean, she invited the girl in their bed... topless even. It's as if she's subconsciously paving the way to it.

I think she won't object to a threesome with someone she trusts like Simone, but I bet she wants to be the pillar that holds that threesome together, she won't share her man without her involved to supervise, lol.
I think you mean, she wants to be the filling of that threesome sandwich. ;)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She said the least SHE can do is to buy you coffee after everything, not the least YOU can do.
Mary doesn't like MC's ex at all, but why should she be pissed if MC spent some time with the ex? Mary trusts MC and she knows how MC feels about his ex, so why should Mary worry? MC has never given her any reason to worry and not to trust him.
Mary should not trust my MC..his eyes are elsewhere :p..not on the Ex though..HAHAAA

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The one thing that bothers me the most about this update is I forgot the EX even existed. Even after seeing her it didn't remind me of her. She just means nothing to me, good or bad.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The one thing that bothers me the most about this update is I forgot the EX even existed. Even after seeing her it didn't remind me of her. She just means nothing to me, good or bad.
I can concur with this feeling of irreverence towards her as well. She apparently bothers the MC much more than myself. Mary has been shown with so much depth, that I couldn't think of leaving her for someone with whom (in my play through) I already grew out of love with previously.

I suppose I could understand why some viewers want Simone or the mother, as they're beautiful models, but they obviously aren't the main focus of a mostly linear story. I appreciate the branching that is opening up to "opt in" Simone though! Much like Alexandra, I'm just along for the ride, enjoying the original story that's being delivered by these talented Devs. :)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i know the game is about Mary..i'm not totally clueless...and Simone is just a side-character..but she's so well done she is elevated to the point she may be one of the best side-characters in adult gaming..lol..so its natural to keep on and on about her...do not know if the dev expected her to be as popular as she is..if he planned it to make us ache so he can gather our pain in jars and feed off it..he succeeded :p

Reactions: Nekura and Trojaner

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys, till now i download all the version, but for some reason i never play it.
Now i have some time and i download the last version, because the last one i had was the v0.35.
So i now download the v0.40 an go directly to the walkthrough. But i see that the walk is update till v0.35. Can someone tell me if there is a v0.40 walk? :unsure:

Also:

i know the game is about Mary..i'm not totally clueless...and Simone is just a side-character..but she's so well done she is elevated to the point she may be one of the best side-characters in adult gaming..lol..so its natural to keep on and on about her...do not know if the dev expected her to be as popular as she is..if he planned it to make us ache so he can gather our pain in jars and feed off it..he succeeded :p
:eek: Simone? There is a gay scene in game? Because i see the genre and i do not see gay tag in it. Or this girl/woman have a male name? Because Simone is a male name in italy but i think also in the rest of the world. If she is female then the name is Simona*
Or i am wrong and in the rest of world outside of italy is a bisex name?

Btw is it possible to actually seduce Mary's mother instead?
I agree completely! Maybe I am showing my age a little here, but mom is the one who does it most for me! Yet if I can have both... :)
Well as i say i just start to play right now, but i think this two guys have right! We need more lovely Milfs in game! So Mary's mother was really gorgeous to have also her in the sex action :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hello guys, till now i download all the version, but for some reason i never play it.
Now i have some time and i download the last version, because the last one i had was the v0.35.
So i now download the v0.40 an go directly to the walkthrough. But i see that the walk is update till v0.35. Can someone tell me if there is a v0.40 walk? :unsure:

Also:

:eek: Simone? There is a gay scene in game? Because i see the genre and i do not see gay tag in it. Or this girl/woman have a male name? Because Simone is a male name in italy but i think also in the rest of the world. If she is female then the name is Simona*
Or i am wrong and in the rest of world outside of italy is a bisex name?

Well as i say i just start to play right now, but i think this two guys have right! We need more lovely Milfs in game! So Mary's mother was really gorgeous to have also her in the sex action :ROFLMAO:
in the English first speaking world..Simone is female..Simon is male

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Something that I truly adore about this game is that great attention has obviously been paid to posing and framing erotic scenes that don't look like everyone else's erotic scenes. There's tremendous attention to detail, but also to naturalism, facial expressions, and body positions. Backing up a bit to play the recent update, I found myself staring at this image for a good long while. It's extraordinary, and there are very few games that do visual work of this quality.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Yea, gotta love Simone. She ranks right up there with Liam from Acting Lessons for being the best wingman or wingwoman in this case.

Reactions: Segnbora and Enyos
May 9, 2018
While I agree with most of you in saying Simone turned out to be an integral part of the game with noticeable impact, I don't think she's right for the MC, she'd straight out chew him, spit him and step all over him if she took on the mantle to be his girl instead of Mary, she's a strong confident and experienced girl, so unlike our innocent little Mary.

WARNING, some heartfelt rant below!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I enjoyed this latest update, introducing some tension with MC's ex, and bringing the temptation of Simone even closer!
Yeah, really like that drama with the ex. She's the villain of the story and not badly written villain like in so many other games.
Nice touch.

May 9, 2018
Oh, one thing has been bugging me for a while now...why is it that John, "The CLIENT", was the one who walked the MC's Ex into his office when she came to visit?!?!

Unless John's a part time Millionaire, part time Doorman, I can't figure out a reason for that to happen, lol.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Siaschia

Jan 11, 2018
Life with Mary 0.40 Walkthrough
(by me)

As allways, here's my fanmade Walkthrough to this game. Even though I think that this game do not need any guide to be enjoyed, I still want to allow anyone enjoy everything in this marvelous game.
Sorry bout my english, it's not my native language.
>> If you find any mistake please let me know.

As a final comment, I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH. Thanks, likesblondes.

Have a wonderful fap.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes