4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Does someone has the same problem?

I get those kind of pictures when I load a save but also when I start a new game.
I get this too. I downloaded the compressed version. Any idea how to fix this? Anyone with the non-compressed version have the same issues?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Download the patch and extract to game folder
And overwrite images, not add more ;)
Thanks for that, I was just reaching for GIMP

NEVER EVER overwrite the previous Version with the newer one. Just download the new version and unzip it to a location THAT IS NOT the Folder of the older Version.
Only in this case it was an issue with the chat and avatar icons being saved without transparency when they were compressed.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
She has the same hairstyle as Elena from Elena's Life. I guess most of these developers are simply using stock assets.
of course. I have seen the same assets, characters in multiple games, for instance dating my daughter's girl was in another game, intimate relations's father was in multiple games, a wife and mother's hospital was in multiple games, and the list goes on. I have seen some of the assets in daz marketplace. I think they download them, and use instead of creating the assets from scratch. characters can be created with daz itself, buildings can be created with sweethome 3d but they require more effort, that might be why they use marketplace assets.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
of course. I have seen the same assets, characters in multiple games, for instance dating my daughter's girl was in another game, intimate relations's father was in multiple games, a wife and mother's hospital was in multiple games, and the list goes on. I have seen some of the assets in daz marketplace. I think they download them, and use instead of creating the assets from scratch. characters can be created with daz itself, buildings can be created with sweethome 3d but they require more effort, that might be why they use marketplace assets.
We see almost same cast in Alexandra.
Also Andi and Olivia from DMD are like sisters.Pretty stunning sisters:)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.50!

PC (380MB): - - - -
Mac (370MB): - - - -

Fix:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed PC Mega Link is down, just thought Id let you know.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Great update! Excellent renders as always. The B'day threesome was good but I'd like to have seen it end with a "snowball" between Mary and Simone... But that's just me.

Andi is smoking hot. I could see her try to seduce the MC to prove that he is not the right man for Mary.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Great update! Excellent renders as always. The B'day threesome was good but I'd like to have seen it end with a "snowball" between Mary and Simone... But that's just me.

Andi is smoking hot. I could see her try to seduce the MC to prove that he is not the right man for Mary.
I'd actually prefer if she tried to seduce the MC to prove to Mary that he needs a mature woman... then Andi ends up with the MC, but still lets Mary train with her new "daddy" to get life experience....

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes