4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good update, good amount of content too(remember now we have two paths with content and not just one anymore). The path just Mary the script still really good(it's my main path and my favorite too) because the story flows naturally as if the game was built for this path. The Mary and Simone path, the final scene is hot I have to admit, but Mary's behavior was weird for me, because she was so worried about Simone to have more physical appeal than her and little afraid to lose the MC, but after the final scene she is fine with the situation like if all preoccupations is gone away and happy with new sexual experience. Overall, I like the update and waiting curiously how the two paths will end. Great job Dev

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'd actually prefer if she tried to seduce the MC to prove to Mary that he needs a mature woman... then Andi ends up with the MC, but still lets Mary train with her new "daddy" to get life experience....
i'd rather both the blondes go away and Simone becomes the dame...it'll never happen..but a man can dream!!

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Excellent update! Simone's renders were somehow extra attractive to me in these new scenes, and the slow buildup toward the threesome was very well done with a great payoff (although I was admittedly a bit confused as to whether the MC had orgasmed or not at the end of the threesome and so I was slightly disappointed when the actitivies didn't continue further with a facial for either Mary or Simone). I hope/expect Simone to have a recurring role to play in future updates, based on the setups that have been done for her (she is buying the anal vibrator for Mary, and she has revealed she has experience with BDSM from a "firm" former teacher). These give her an opportunity to hopefully join in as a sort of mentor during these upcoming scenes between MC and Mary. I would love to see Mary learn about dominating and disciplining someone by attempting to top Simone, and try to get a sense of just why being dominated can be so enjoyable. Simone's stated enthusiasm for dom/sub play sounds very intriguing.

The reunion with Andi was also a nice touch, and really added meaning to the Birthday sex with Mary, since Mary was so obviously grateful for the way MC smoothed things over with her mother. It's a somewhat rare game when you can actually believe and understand why the main female love interest is falling hard for the MC.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i'd rather both the blondes go away and Simone becomes the dame...it'll never happen..but a man can dream!!
You know I love you like the son I never had (or wanted... hate kids !!) but on this we have to disagree... No doubt Simone is sexy as all fuck, top 30 chick for me from the 100s of games I played probably, but Mary is such a sweetie I cant kick her to the curb... and Andi ? holy fuck.... easily in my top 5 milfs in adult games...

Shame it isnt her game... but if we ever get an alternate reality game from this dev called "Life with Andi" and stars a hotter MC than lame John (Andi deserves better) I'd play the crap out of it !!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Great update, but quite short for an update without any decisions or branching.

Still the most lovely girls around - so I guess we take what we get :D

Reactions: proximus

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone else noticing a strange thing going on with the MC'd D in the animation with just Mary and him?

P.S. Love the update!

Agh! I somehow accidentally saved over my save to get to the threesome easily! NooooOOoooOooOooooo!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If I'm honest, I'm not really sure what there is left after this update?

Mostly the situation with the mom has been addressed. The dad is mostly out of the picture. The threeway happened and the MC and Mary are living together and happy.

Unless some massive plot twist happens, I feel like this one got written into a corner.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The ex is making a play to get back into the picture, and mary could easily start to grow increasingly insecure about the threesome as time goes on. Chicks can be neurotic about such things

Reactions: vir_cotto

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
anyone else getting random wandering vitiligo during the threesome?..lol

I guess it's a full moon that night. Must be some buildings blocking part of it from the bedroom window or something, for such a pattern to appear on the bed/characters like that. Or perhaps the dev just messed-up the lighting for the scene. I don't know how it is in doing renders but I know that getting the stage lighting right in a theater can be a real bitch!

Overall a nice update, even in spite of Simone's entering the no-fly zone during the threesome.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Every man has a male pride inside. Don't joke with dick size. But you need to laugh this silly joke in order to gain more point. I don't know what was the purpose of this event.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
While it is a very good game, for some reason all my interests in it faded a couple updates ago. I guess only the build-up to getting with Mary was appealing to me, and now that it was achieved it was a pretty big let-down. Maybe the writing could have been better to allow the tease to continue somehow, or the riskiness/"wrongness", but idk.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
While it is a very good game, for some reason all my interests in it faded a couple updates ago. I guess only the build-up to getting with Mary was appealing to me, and now that it was achieved it was a pretty big let-down. Maybe the writing could have been better to allow the tease to continue somehow, or the riskiness/"wrongness", but idk.
That or you have a preference for the chase :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes