4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You know I love you like the son I never had (or wanted... hate kids !!) but on this we have to disagree... No doubt Simone is sexy as all fuck, top 30 chick for me from the 100s of games I played probably, but Mary is such a sweetie I cant kick her to the curb... and Andi ? holy fuck.... easily in my top 5 milfs in adult games...

Shame it isnt her game... but if we ever get an alternate reality game from this dev called "Life with Andi" and stars a hotter MC than lame John (Andi deserves better) I'd play the crap out of it !!

TBH, if you want "Life with Andi", you need John as MC. John is basically your MC from "Life with Mary" 10 or 15 years older. Same manners, same business focused guy - just decade or more of life experience.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
this is probably my favourite game on this site its a wonderful erotic story told well and each episode is great
thank you

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
All I have to say is that this was a refreshing change going from the typical corrupt the bitch, mind control and blackmail games around here. Normal developing relationship and THOSE curves on Simone....oh my:love:
I know this is not a harem game and this mainly focuses on Mary but I'm wondering if mary's mother will be joining the fun at some point Like Simone. Looking forward to more....no Idea why I avoided this for so long lol.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm wondering if mary's mother will be joining the fun
The dev already said no. And unless, as a few recent comments have suggested, she tries to seduce him as a ploy to "test" the MC's loyalty to her daughter, it wouldn't fit with this game and it's the right choice to avoid offering it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Which could be said for the Simone threesome as well.
I'm already on record as wondering if the threesome is just a 1-point stat reduction towards an imperfect end (ref. the stat reductions in DmD or Melody if you decide to dally with their friends), but I have my saves and will happily play pure monogamy if that's what gets me Mary fully unbound by the end. And I'm also on record as saying that I don't necessarily think that this threesome, this early, fits Mary's character. But maybe that's by design rather than whim, and that would be fine with me.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Since we're already all talking openly about the threesome I won't bother marking this as a spoiler, but:
The only thing that bothers me about this threesome is that in Mary's statement about curiousity and a possibility of something happening with Simone it was undoubtedly "but only with a condom!", and in the actual threesome there was none (and no possibility of influencing that)...
In general I don't mind that, neither from an aesthetical standpoint nor from a "that's how I'd wish to play it out" standpoint, but I can't help asking myself if that inconsistency was planned and will result in some form of bad blood or if that just slipped during development... :unsure:

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
dunno why but even after answering correctly the variables were all set False.
after set them to True the event happened. :)

U

User_365148

Since we're already all talking openly about the threesome I won't bother marking this as a spoiler, but:
The only thing that bothers me about this threesome is that in Mary's statement about curiousity and a possibility of something happening with Simone it was undoubtedly "but only with a condom!", and in the actual threesome there was none (and no possibility of influencing that)...
In general I don't mind that, neither from an aesthetical standpoint nor from a "that's how I'd wish to play it out" standpoint, but I can't help asking myself if that inconsistency was planned and will result in some form of bad blood or if that just slipped during development... :unsure:
Actually we couldn't make the animation work with the condom. Kept clipping with his dick.
After the 8'th try, we just gave up.
We forgot to go back and delete the condom mention. Thanks for reminding me about that.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
still this bit of mis-attributed dialogue from the previous update:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is it just me or has this game fallen off massively?
I really dont enjoy playing it lately. Since 0.3 its just meeh.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Is it just me or has this game fallen off massively?
I really dont enjoy playing it lately. Since 0.3 its just meeh.
That's somewhat understandable considering that the arc of pursuing and winning the heart of Mary is pretty much resolved at this point, but to me this game is now even higher on my radar and I'll be checking constantly for a new update, simply because of all the potential activities and interactions that have been set up moving forward. As far as relationships go, this can be the point where things can get pretty wild and fun, and as I mentioned in another post, there is a real, believable bond/attraction (dare I say love?) that has formed between Mary and the MC, so her falling head over heels for him and trying out different things in bed has a great deal of buildup and excitement behind it.

Reactions: asgardtipar2
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes