4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
I have a feeling that andi has a feeling for the MC that made her angry or she's just protecting mary because she's scared that mary might got hurt because of what happened to her in the past

By the way 100/10 VERY NOICE ;)

(Dang so Andi wont be part of the romance huh oh well #1 Girl Mary)

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
I have a feeling that andi has a feeling for the MC that made her angry or she's just protecting mary because she's scared that mary might got hurt because of what happened to her in the past

By the way 100/10 VERY NOICE ;)

(Dang so Andi wont be part of the romance huh oh well #1 Girl Mary)
Yeah its shame not have mather daughter combo

magus448

May 22, 2018
I would think there would be some tension between Andi and John since the person she's mad at set her up with him and they they are kinda friends. She might question the MC's judgement in setting them up now.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Except, in my case, I'd warned her against him and then she went anyway. I never did understand why you were given the choice when the result was the same.
Have you ever played a Telltale game? ;)
They are, sorry were the masters of what most likely applies here as well (unless it does make a difference later on) and it's called "Illusion of choice"... :)

Jun 11, 2018
we could keep asking the developer to please change his and make a harem route with andi, mary, and simone who knows what will happen here's to hoping for that

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
we could keep asking the developer to please change his and make a harem route with andi, mary, and simone who knows what will happen here's to hoping for that

Must confess, as much as that would be an awesome thing, not only would that be against the spirit of the game and likesblondes' vision for the game, it would also just make it another "generic harem" game/VN.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Must confess, as much as that would be an awesome thing, not only would that be against the spirit of the game and likesblondes' vision for the game, it would also just make it another "generic harem" game/VN.
It's "Life with Mary" afterall and not "Life with a bunch of horny and gorgeous women"... ;)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Step 1. Contemplate why anyone would use the search function. I mean, what does it even do anyways, search things? Pfft.
Step 2. Play game and realize that there are no choices to make in this update.
Step 3. Wait for next update.
Wow.... what an useful info.....Pfft.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes