4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
from what i see and how the screenplay it's going forward it no chance i would have part of the girl i liked the most from this game ... Andi

Later Edit :

At this stage i dont know how it's possible the writer to make Andi having a relationship with MC ... maybe if she would try a conspiracy to "save" her daughter from your hands and would sleep with you just to prove the fact and maybe she get in love with your dick .. but it's a bit bullshit ... It's no way you can have both Mary and Andi ... and it's no way you can choice one of them either because the game is called " Life with Mary" so i wont mind another game but where Andi would be a main character ....

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Feb 3 at 12:54pm

Unlocked
Progress report
Hello

We're well into making the new update. Things are going pretty well so far.
We'll have fewer animations and more story in the coming update.
I'd say we're about one third of the way there.
Can't say much more without spoilers.

Best regards
Likesblondes ;)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Unlocked
Progress report
Hello

Best regards
Likesblondes ;)

Looks like a serious conversation with the future mother-in-law ... ?! .. haha...

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Unlocked
Progress report
Hello

Best regards
Likesblondes ;)

Without spoilers. Hmm, does that look like Andi is hanging out at the MC's ex-gf's pastry shop?

Reactions: UncleVT
Dec 31, 2018
Guysi have a question. Is there any difference between the original APK file (1.4gb) and the compressed version(400mb).? For Android version.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guysi have a question. Is there any difference between the original APK file (1.4gb) and the compressed version(400mb).? For Android version.
Usually they use a lossy compression, which means, that the image quality is not as good as the original one (from HD to SD f.Ex.).

Dec 31, 2018
Usually they use a lossy compression, which means, that the image quality is not as good as the original one (from HD to SD f.Ex.).
So besides the image quality no other changes. Like animated scenes? More content etc.? Though the smaller version has reasonably good quality image.

Is this the same for all other games ? Like acting lessons

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So besides the image quality no other changes. Like animated scenes? More content etc.? Though the smaller version has reasonably good quality image.

Is this the same for all other games ? Like acting lessons
All compressed versions will have lower image quality and some will have lower animation quality (As most animations normally start off as still pictures but not for all games) but there's nothing different in storyline/content between a compressed and a normal version.

Reactions: Enyos
Dec 31, 2018
T
All compressed versions will have lower image quality and some will have lower animation quality (As most animations normally start off as still pictures but not for all games) but there's nothing different in storyline/content between a compressed and a normal version.
Thanks so basically leaving out huge mb games for smaller mb is a good thing. :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
T

Thanks so basically leaving out huge mb games for smaller mb is a good thing. :)
No problem! Depends how much you care/notice pixel loss on your rig/screen. Personally on my tiny ass screen I don't notice much anyway so that leads me to compressed but it's up to you what you value more (HD space v Awesome renders) :)

Reactions: Jeffreystargeryan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Great game up to a certain point, but personally got mad at Mary and quit. If my girlfriend ever pulled some stunts like that......that would be the end of our relationship. Her girlfriend doesn't need to know what goes on in the bedroom. SMH :/
If you end your relationship for something like that be ready to stay alone for a very long time if not forever.Women/let's be honest men too/tends to tell almost everything to BFF.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, true it happens sometimes. Usually more so in high school. but my girlfriend and I have an amazing relationship and we don't go around and tell our bff what we do during our personal time. I guess it depends on the person you are with.
Hey at least she don't spoil the last episode of your favorite series:)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Usually more so in high school.
Uh... wrong.
It happens at all stages of life, and like armion says, both guys and girls do it.

I guess it depends on the person you are with.
Sort of. It depends on how comfortable they are with their friend(s) and/or how comfortable you are with your friend(s).
The weird thing is when that happened to me, it was with the exact same person that I shared personal "bedroom coupling" info with. Not sure if that makes her just that awesome and trustworthy in general (the mutual friend), or we both trust her that much.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Feb 10 at 5:43am

Unlocked
Progress report
Hello

Another week, another boring progress update.
Things are on schedule. All the renders and animations have been prepared, and are rendering now.
They'll be done sometime next week, and that will just leave finishing up the dialogue on the to do list. That shouldn't be a problem.

It will be released next weekend, as usual.
And, that's it.

Best regards
Likesblondes ;)

Mar 24, 2018
The game itself is a nice change from the incest-heavy selection traditionally on offer (not complaining, I like those milfy mommies and slutty sisters as much as the next guy here) and, actually similar to Hayley that I recently discovered, has a positive vibe when playing it.

The best part, however, is Likesblondes. When a guy posts a weekly progress update and ends it with "it will be released next weekend, as usual. And, that's it." I can't help but admire that. Sure, there are plenty of devs here who push excellent updates out really fast, some have a progress status on their Patreon page and others take extra time to make the renders and everything perfect, all of those are perfectly fine. But the consistency that this game has as far as release dates and quality... Bravo.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes