Donor
Jun 18, 2017
58.png

Feb 17 at 5:00pm

Unlocked
Life with Mary 0.55
Hi

Well, it's done.
It's very late where I am, so I'll keep this short.
Encountered some quite serious last minute coding problems. But we think they're fixed now.
Except for the android port, where we had to reach out for help. Apparently android is starting to freak out due to the total number of pics. That will take a couple of more days to be ready. It will be released with the 5$ release. Sorry about that.
Anyway here are the links:
Site: ptolemygames.com
PC:
MAC:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Feb 17 at 5:00pm

Unlocked
Life with Mary 0.55
Hi

Well, it's done.
It's very late where I am, so I'll keep this short.
Encountered some quite serious last minute coding problems. But we think they're fixed now.
Except for the android port, where we had to reach out for help. Apparently android is starting to freak out due to the total number of pics. That will take a couple of more days to be ready. It will be released with the 5$ release. Sorry about that.
Anyway here are the links:
Site: ptolemygames.com
PC:
MAC:

For a long time I didn't realise that LikesBlondes and Ptolemy are making games together.Maybe until I saw how much alike are girls in Life with Mary and Alexandra:)

Reactions: aweriel and rogosh

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
If you end your relationship for something like that be ready to stay alone for a very long time if not forever.Women/let's be honest men too/tends to tell almost everything to BFF.
It differs from person to person, relax with your universalism.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay.Just to be clear. No new content in this update? I feel it's too soon for a content update.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway thanks to for the upload and thanks to LikesBlondes and Ptolemy for the game ♥

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I don't understand this version is shorter then the previous one ? where's the dad daughter dance the dance studio ????

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.55!

PC (567MB): - - - -
Mac (558MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
These dammed cliff hangers :LOL: jk but great update as always keep up the great work Really looking forward to what comes at night need more Simone :love:

Reactions: MrCrow and Namco15

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That ending was a stupid place to put it. Though to be honest other than actually doing the scene, I can't think of a different place you could have put it with the way you wrote this update.

The only reason I can even imagine that you cut off before the scene is Andi is going to catch them in a 3 way or Mary is going to catch Andi and John fucking and get pissed.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you end your relationship for something like that be ready to stay alone for a very long time if not forever.Women/let's be honest men too/tends to tell almost everything to BFF.
If it wasn't for bedroom secrets being revealed, next to no one would have the courage to ask partners to try things differently.

Sometimes its important for your missus to know that your mates missus like taking it up the arse with a cattleprod, or you heard about a woman at work who dresses like batgirl and sits on fellas faces.

A secret revealed is a weeks worth of fresh bedroom action.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This game is like watching an episode in the middle of the season of friends. Nothing really happens, but is enjoyable nonetheless.

And this update was like.. setting the plot for the future episodes.

Reactions: blahblah25
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes