4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
FML these updates seem to be ending at the worst times :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. These devs are getting smarter and making sure you HAVE to 'tune in' for the next update, just like a TV show. I love it, although a bit frustrated as I curse while I see the screen that the update is over :LOL:. Great update as always. Good updates are the norm with this team, so nothing surprising. Great job.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Another blue ball.. Why this game ends when things are getting hotter? This is not funny at all.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, haaaaaave we met Ted, ahem, Vanessa before? I somehow can't remember her.

Two choices in this update and I feel that both are setting up future content, which starts innocently in this one. I am pretty sure we can turn both down should the choices escalate.

Once again I think the game is trying to create a non-issue. Last time Mary made a fuss over her exams taking precedence to hanging out with the MC (as is should, it's important!) and this time around she wants to see friends. I mean, of course, you don't always have to stick together like glue, let her have some fun.

Like others have mentioned, the cutoff was a bit mean, but this way we have something to look forward to in March.

Sep 21, 2017
Vanessa is the hottie dance teacher Mary's dad was boinking...methinks her appearance and the choice with your ex is setting up future "game-overs" ..lol
*oh noes! but my harem blood is boiling....I had to say <yes> to my friends' mistress and date her for a movie----but ugh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Well I liked it, despite it seeming like it was cut short just when it was getting interesting. Nice touch with the vibrator and the 'early ending'.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Very good buildup in this update, especially with how naturally paced everything was, especially the vibrator training. Mary's humour at -- and enjoyment of -- the quick ejaculation was also great, and something about her personality made it feel very genuine to me (she has a surprisingly well-established character I must say). Not sure what is going on with the two sudden "side girls" (the movie date girl and the bakery shop cashier), but hopefully being friendly with them in this update doesn't complicate things too much with Mary, and there's a straightforward way to turn them down if they try to push anything further.

I'm really looking forward to the next update with all the great setup from this version (90% of which is done by simply having Simone tag along wth MC and Mary honestly). :p Hmm...I guess you could say: there's something about Mary and Simone. :LOL:

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Excellent renders, Mary is really well developed... :p

But this time it was really too short for comfort - i mean the master race fetish games have had a slow couple of months. :/

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes