4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

FIREMARK2019

Jan 30, 2019
My game has stuck when they are at the party in the garden and she is sitting on the edge of the pool dangling her feet in it. When Mary asks " What was her name?" It will not progress any further. Anyone help please?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
My game has stuck when they are at the party in the garden and she is sitting on the edge of the pool dangling her feet in it. When Mary asks " What was her name?" It will not progress any further. Anyone help please?
if i recall correctly it wants you to type a name there. or hit enter for default.

Reactions: iMagnor

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
in the first sex attempt if you have any saves with animation i will glad if you can help
Ok yeah you're not far enough. The animations didn't appear till later on so you need to keep playing it but there's definitely animations later on.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Just tried the game, liking it, haven’t complete it yet, but was wondering does our choices have any impact ? Also there is just one way/route right ? You/she falls in love with her/you.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just tried the game, liking it, haven’t complete it yet, but was wondering does our choices have any impact ? Also there is just one way/route right ? You/she falls in love with her/you.
Your choices can lead to a game over, but you can see the reaction in the facial expression.
Yes, Mary is the goal, you can try to convince her in a threesome, but she is the one to persuit!

Reactions: iMagnor

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
36.png

Mar 3 at 4:39pm

Unlocked
Progress update
Hello

We're working on the next update.
It started a little slow because of how we left the last update. Lots of animations out of the gate. Five of them done so far. But now we're making up for it.
No reason for any delays.

That's it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Mar 10 at 1:54pm

Unlocked
Progress update
Hello

Things have been progressing a lot faster since we got over the animations hump.
Most of the renders that we planned for this coming update have already been prepared. Not rendered, prepared for rendering.
We might actually have some extra time to add some extra stuff. Not sure. Maybe.

That's it

Likesblondes
Hello

Things have been progressing a lot faster since we got over the animations hump.
Most of the renders that we planned for this coming update have already been prepared. Not rendered, prepared for rendering.
We might actually have some extra time to add some extra stuff. Not sure. Maybe.

That's it

Likesblondes ;)

Pagdish

May 20, 2017

Mar 10 at 1:54pm

Unlocked
Progress update
Hello

That's it

Likesblondes
Hello

That's it

Likesblondes ;)

Thanks sir! :D *HYPE*

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Okay, thanks. That means it's fap-rdy, so i give it a go :)

I'm predicting HJ --> BJ --> Missionary --> end of version = blue balls
Lol more like Hj Bj almost missionary cause almost get caught by sweet sweet andi then cliff hanger then end of version dev likes to end the game when shit is getting good

Reactions: NukaCola
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes