4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's Alex. Life With Alex... right? Ha ha Ha!

I love Mary, but why do I want to bang Andi SO MUCH? Perhaps Mary can spy on us while I fuck her Mom!
OK, I'm a creep right?
nah you ain't a creep at all, you're a perfectly healthy F95 member... :D so there was this game called "My Sweet Neighbors" where the story did follow a month and daughter... there is also "Where the heart is" also with a mother and her 2daughters...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So, haaaaaave we met Ted, ahem, Vanessa before? I somehow can't remember her.

Two choices in this update and I feel that both are setting up future content, which starts innocently in this one. I am pretty sure we can turn both down should the choices escalate.

Once again I think the game is trying to create a non-issue. Last time Mary made a fuss over her exams taking precedence to hanging out with the MC (as is should, it's important!) and this time around she wants to see friends. I mean, of course, you don't always have to stick together like glue, let her have some fun.

Like others have mentioned, the cutoff was a bit mean, but this way we have something to look forward to in March.
I actually hope the other ladies who might become options (MC's Ex and Dance hottie) dont end up being game overs because I have a suspicion Mary and MC wont have a happy ending.

The dev seems to be dropping hints that Mary does love the MC but its not a "til death do us part" love. More like a mentor/life coach relationship in the end. The MC's Ex dropped the hint that young womens wants are not concrete at that age.

I only hope the MC is not left twisting in the wind when Mary's affection turns elsewhere. Maybe the Ex or the dance teacher are available to the MC at the end.

U

User_1206359

I actually hope the other ladies who might become options (MC's Ex and Dance hottie) dont end up being game overs because I have a suspicion Mary and MC wont have a happy ending.

The dev seems to be dropping hints that Mary does love the MC but its not a "til death do us part" love. More like a mentor/life coach relationship in the end. The MC's Ex dropped the hint that young womens wants are not concrete at that age.

I only hope the MC is not left twisting in the wind when Mary's affection turns elsewhere. Maybe the Ex or the dance teacher are available to the MC at the end.
To me it seemed the ex was trying to undermine their relationship in the hopes of getting back together and not being too subtle about it. That being said the MCs and Marys relationship hasn't really been tested yet so I expect some drama eventually.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
To me it seemed the ex was trying to undermine their relationship in the hopes of getting back together and not being too subtle about it. That being said the MCs and Marys relationship hasn't really been tested yet so I expect some drama eventually.
She definately didnt have pure intentions in telling the MC that. But it doesnt make what she said any less true. I hope I am wrong but we shall see.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes